BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
vincent GIF
The cloning machine can only work so fast.

1668461412004.png

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
ClivesTriceps ClivesTriceps and Ministeroflust Ministeroflust

Amod Amod and Myself have reviewed the situation and decided that no action will be taken against Ministeroflust at this time. This could be construed as an interpretation problem by a reasonable person, and the comments in question weren't made here and thus don't violate our rules. However, we'll be vigilant towards any of this kind of language in the future, so keep it inside the lines of decency on this topic, both of you please.

Thanks.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
ClivesTriceps ClivesTriceps and Ministeroflust Ministeroflust

Amod Amod and Myself have reviewed the situation and decided that no action will be taken against Ministeroflust at this time. This could be construed as an interpretation problem by a reasonable person, and the comments in question weren't made here and thus don't violate our rules. However, we'll be vigilant towards any of this kind of language in the future, so keep it inside the lines of decency on this topic, both of you please.

Thanks.
Thank you your honor. I try to follow the laws wherever I go. I will read the rules here and follow them to the best of my abilities.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
You mean MinisterOfChildLust?

Dude legit posted on the misc he's OK with guys fucking kids as long as the consent laws in that country allow it
I am still waiting for the quote where "MOL is ' OK' with guys fucking kids" as long as the consent laws in that country allow it. I guess they don't teach reading comprehension in college.

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
Why didn't some of misc's millionaires like GordonXXX or Lefticle buy the misc or built a legit new misc?
There was a few times someone has had a misc domain. One of them was that lunatic leftist mod, Pogue. The last one I had bookmarked is no more either.