Is it truly gone?
CWjm.gif

a0c738bb-cd93-4c07-9181-2419c407c5c2_text.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Remember, all BB refugees must present a picture of their butthole for verification in the screenshots funny, strange, random thread.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 4 users

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I was wondering if got shut down this time (and maybe the big uptick it Jew talk was the final nail in the coffin).

Also, yes, Bodhy is an egregious asshat.
He made an account on this forum and it took about 5 minutes for them to neg him to oblivion lol. Poor guy should never have left reddit

• 7Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 9 users

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently they donated approx 50mil to the democrats and 20mill to the republicans for these previous elections.... I assume the 20mill keeps mconnel and co's mouths shut.

But the plan was too donate 1 billion to the dems in the 2024 election.

View attachment 442888
It was more like 10,000 to the republicans, if you consider romney and sasse republicans

• 1Like

Burns

You can say it properly here. This is a faggotry safe space.
Yea, this is a judgement free zone. We have pizza on Monday and sugertits available anytime (in screenshots). Many of the forum members are also very concerned about the fitness of the planet, but those discussions are mostly relegated to the Politik subform.

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
You should dish them out as well. Don't be a sub. No doxxing allowed, tho. But luckily we have Asshat elections going on right now, where you can familiarize yourself with some of the smooth brain intellectuals of this community. Obviously it's not a complete selection of retards since @lurkingdirk comes up with arbitrary new rules every year to fuck with us hard working folks, and I have strong suspicious that this years' contest is extra corrupted. Too many weird coincidences happening
I don't have any issues dishing it out, either, I just think online personal attacks are funny. Arguing online is like the special olympics. It doesn't matter if you win, you're still a retard.

• 1Like

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
So what's the story with the forums? Is that it? Tour is truly over?
If it is, people like Doodhy and SillieBazzille are going to kill themselves because they won't have a right leaning forum to spew their extreme leftist agenda on.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users
I don't understand what section I should just post random threads for teh lulz, I like to post you know for the most replies trolling whatever I feel like doing is there like a Miss section here

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand what section I should just post random threads for teh lulz, I like to post you know for the most replies trolling whatever I feel like doing is there like a Miss section here

probably SS and if it's truly retarded then amod will move it to 'shaw

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know its different here. We actually organize our shit. Click on the Forum button at the top ribbon and it will display every forum and subform. Pick the one you think to be representative of the shit you want to post. Most likely the board members will help you by negging you into the floor when you put shit in the wrong place. Its a good leaning experience.

1668434601590.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users