BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yet you are still here how strange. šŸ¤”
Its disheartening to know that we get more people by the day in the world that act just like Bodhy. A sensitive cry baby little ass bitch.

Imagine words on the internet hurting your feelings so much that you go to another forum and try to "warn" them not to visit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I kinda plan to try to stick around here too. There's a lot of interesting history, features, and rabbit holes I've already found.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol, no. Remember I left the second my ban expired. And now the misc is back up. Nice try with the trashy internet pop-psychology.

I'm actually glad a lot of miscers crawled their way over here. Now they've got their own hate-filled safe space and can gargle each others cum without bothering the rest of us back at BB.com. This place is the epitome of social invisibility, so you won't be noticed or missed.

What are you talking about? You're basically universally hated on the Misc, and practically all of us think you're a massive faggot over there too...and what made you think any of us are quitting the Misc (and why are you kind of acting like some sort of gatekeeper?), now that it's back up?

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
Its disheartening to know that we get more people by the day in the world that act just like Bodhy. A sensitive cry baby little ass bitch.

Imagine words on the internet hurting your feelings so much that you go to another forum and try to "warn" them not to visit.
Couldnā€™t have said it better man. Shit is going downhill quick. Unfortunately.
Makes me nervous for my son.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I kinda plan to try to stick around here too. There's a lot of interesting history, features, and rabbit holes I've already found.

I think there's a couple fox holes too, but I don't know if it's the kind you'd be looking for.

If you find a dog hole, you've gone too far.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You'll all be back :)

@Amod - Your accomodations are much appreciated! May not be able to read it, but there is an appreciation thread made in your honor:

006A9212-3090-4E81-882F-646C7B3B246F.jpeg

Granularity!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hey BB bros, explain the in-out thing from this thread:

NSFW
1668551965861.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lol, no. Remember I left the second my ban expired. And now the misc is back up. Nice try with the trashy internet pop-psychology.

I'm actually glad a lot of miscers crawled their way over here. Now they've got their own hate-filled safe space and can gargle each others cum without bothering the rest of us back at BB.com. This place is the epitome of social invisibility, so you won't be noticed or missed.

Do you have to put effort into being this miserable or does it just come naturally?

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
What are the political leanings of the majority of this forum? On misc most on us are right wingers . Thereā€™s Biden cels too but most of us are not. Nor are most of us vaxxed.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

multiplemiggs

Bronze Knight of the Realm

JFL if you don't think I can be at two places at once.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
What are the political leanings of the majority of this forum? On misc most of us are right wingers . Thereā€™s Biden cels too but most of us are not. Nor are most of us vaxxed.
On a scale of Ben Shapiro to Andrew Anglin, I'd guess most in the pol section are somewhere around Pat Buchanan.

Does that help?

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What are the political leanings of the majority of this forum? On misc most on us are right wingers . Thereā€™s Biden cels too but most of us are not. Nor are most of us vaxxed.

We used to lean majority liberal, with a few notable conservative retards being punching bags for everyone else.

Now that script has flipped in the last 6-10 years or so, and we probably lean more conservative and now it's the handful of liberal retards that get shit on constantly.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users