BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I just want to pop in here and welcome all the future Asshat winners from MISC.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
I'd rather have a fat cock in my ass than explore the depths of this location.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'd rather have a fat cock in my ass than explore the depths of this location.
VzurGuZ.gif

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
Did you know Robert Oppenheimer looked at his sperm under a microscope when he was a a young adult? Won't hear that in the movie.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Dear Bodybuilding.com Community,
It is with a heavy heart that I write to inform you of a difficult decision we have had to make regarding the future of our forums, including the beloved Misc section. After much consideration, we have decided to shut down the forums, effective immediately.
This decision was not made lightly. We understand that the forums have been a vibrant and important part of our community for many years, serving as a place where members could connect, share advice, and support each other on their fitness journeys. However, in recent years, we have seen a decline in activity and engagement on the forums, with many users moving to other platforms and social media channels to connect with each other.
Additionally, maintaining the forums has become increasingly challenging from a technical and resource standpoint. As technology evolves, so do the demands and expectations of online communities. We have found that our current forum platform is no longer able to provide the experience that our users deserve, and we believe that it is time to explore new ways to connect and engage with our community.
We want to assure you that this decision was not made lightly, and we understand that it may be disappointing to some of our longtime members. We are grateful for the many years of support and engagement that you have provided to the forums, and we are committed to finding new ways to connect with you and continue to support you on your fitness journeys.
Thank you for being a part of the Bodybuilding.com community. We look forward to continuing to serve you in new and exciting ways in the future.

Is this real life?

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
its not real tea, lol. tht is fake news. im going to spank rich's ass so hard when the board is back up. boomer fuck.