BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
And immediately he fails the litmus test.
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, nor do I care if it's some inside aspie nerd thing you've got going. Anyway, I've got a game to finish watching and can't spend the rest of my night arguing with angry nerds. You'lll have to take your "pay attention to MEEEEEE!!!!" routine somewhere else for now.

See ya.

• 5Moron
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 5 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Everyone, keep in mind it's 4:22am in Australia, and this is what Bodhy is doing. Defending himself and justifying his actions and words on an internet forum where he is hated :)

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Everyone, keep in mind it's 4:22am in Australia, and this is what Bodhy is doing. Defending himself and justifying his actions and words on an internet forum where he is hated :)
oh jesus christ he's an aussie, he must be an illegal paki then, those ppl have no self aware

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
oh jesus christ he's an aussie, he must be an illegal paki then, those ppl have no self aware
did he ever tell you guys what school he supposedly worked on his PhD at? It's Charles Darwin University. He claimed on the misc it was a top 10 school, but a quick Google search showed it was ranked 1007.

gh.PNG

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
He's been banned many times on the misc for instances like that. A few of them being for anti-semitic remarks like the one I mentioned above. He's been banned for racist meltdowns as well, including using racial slurs and justifying using them because he said them in a non-racist way (derp).

Don't forget constantly screeching about OTHERs being "Racist"...and then turning around and using a bunch of racial slurs himself.

At any rate, he appears to be completely incapable of not constantly being a massive faggot. It's almost hard to fathom that people like this actually exist.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Don't forget constantly screeching about OTHERs being "Racist"...and then turning around and using a bunch of racial slurs himself.

At any rate, he appears to be completely incapable of not constantly being a massive faggot. It's almost hard to fathom that people like this actually exist.
81 million of them "voted" for Biden. It's not that hard to believe.

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Happy Easter fellas!

And LOL @ the shit smearing tranny fucker having another meltdown

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, nor do I care if it's some inside aspie nerd thing you've got going. Anyway, I've got a game to finish watching and can't spend the rest of my night arguing with angry nerds. You'lll have to take your "pay attention to MEEEEEE!!!!" routine somewhere else for now.

See ya.
fuck off nogger and happy easter

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

See ya.
See you auntie.

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
Has anyone heard any news on the Misc? Server updates? That reddit post isn't something I can sink my teeth into. I don't think they axed it. Next month marks 20 years for me. I wanted to hit that mark.

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
And here I came to say Happy Easter to everyone since the misc is under its yearly FBI raid, but bodhy still comes here when there's a whole internet out there?

81 million of them "voted" for Biden. It's not that hard to believe.
That's what I was thinking. The amount of faggotry is too damn high.
Happy Easter fellas!

And LOL @ the shit smearing tranny fucker having another meltdown
futurama-accident.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Has anyone heard any news on the Misc? Server updates? That reddit post isn't something I can sink my teeth into. I don't think they axed it. Next month marks 20 years for me. I wanted to hit that mark.
check to see if the bodyfit app work, i think it calls home to the forum

HADES

Lord of the Underworld

See ya.

what’s it like being the most hated frauding phaggot on the interwebs

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
what’s it like being the most hated frauding phaggot on the interwebs
You know he loves it. He's not only genuinely autistic, but he was clearly mistreated as a kid, so he sees any attention, even if it's negative, as a form of validation.

I know it's an impossible task, but the only thing that would make him disappear is if everyone agreed to totally ignore him and his posting, and never replying to them.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!