BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
You know he loves it. He's not only genuinely autistic, but he was clearly mistreated as a kid, so he sees any attention, even if it's negative, as a form of validation.

I know it's an impossible task, but the only thing that would make him disappear is if everyone agreed to totally ignore him and his posting, and never replying to them.
The way he loves abuse, seems more likely he was having the trannies fuck him instead of the other way around.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
The way he loves abuse, seems more likely he was having the trannies fuck him instead of the other way around.
Is it gayer if the tranny fucks you or you fuck it?

Shrugs GIF

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
Wtf happened to Red Baron. Crust tastes like cardboard. Their original crust pizzas were always my go to.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Where do miscers go to complain about Donald trump, Joe Biden, or old politicians living in our, our as in Their heads rent free?

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
And for any of you about to enter there who are feds...

I mean every fucking word,

fuck israel and the synagogue of satan,

fuck you,

Christ is King.

For all others:
1711917326138.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
IMG_6879.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I wonder when it settles in that its never coming back up
the links to the podcasts and anything not related to "the shop" dont work, i dunno what you guys are hoping for

you want to read an article?

nope

you wanna see a meathead do a deadlift?

nope

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
Last I checked this is the one place for MISC'rs to have their own thread so everyone else can shit in a hat if they don't like what they see. If I want to ask about a fucking pizza, I will.

Now excuse me while I put my screamin sicillian frozen pizza in the oven and pop a 10mg addy.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder when it settles in that its never coming back up
It's over.

Like I said - lately I've been getting kind of sick of the place (the number of faggots there is damn near outnumbering the decent posters), and have been spending less time there lately, but old habits die hard. I've been MISCing for over 20 years.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wtf happened to Red Baron. Crust tastes like cardboard. Their original crust pizzas were always my go to.
We also discuss such critical questions here.

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
It's over.

Like I said - lately I've been getting kind of sick of the place (the number of faggots there is damn near outnumbering the decent posters), and have been spending less time there lately, but old habits die hard. I've been MISCing for over 20 years.

I was hoping we’d last until 2025 for the election ban bet we have had every presidential election since 2004.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So is misc gone for good? I should've never kept my chatgpt journal on the misc. Now all my organized works are lost. Oi vey.