BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
A bunch of MAGA jew hating middle aged beef and cheese smelling dudes bitching to one another about superficial problems in society that have absolutely no effect on their circle of influence?

at least we have a place to bitch from. You American Inventors are out on a street

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
The Misc will require its own subforum, and a few mods
FOH is actually a good forum outside of the Nazified politics section and this thread. Just talk about your hobbies in the respective forums and its great.

Make a misc subsection and let them whine about Jews and blacks and there, and smear the cum of their internet friends all over their faces every time they encounter an opinion they don't like and their fragile minds can't handle.

They can have their safe space, and we don't have to see their sociopathic bullshit. Everyone wins.

• 4Moron
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 5 users

havoc00

Lord Nagafen Raider
Autistic black bro just standing there with a rose

auttt.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
I see bodhy infects any forum he visits and is universally hated.

What a phaggot.

Basically an Australian wincel at this point.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I see bodhy infects any forum he visits and is universally hated.

What a phaggot.

Basically an Australian wincel at this point.

He claimed he was quitting this forum but obviously failed at that.

It baffles me why anyone continues to hang around somewhere that they are universally hated, the subject of non stop mocking and derision etc. Why can't he just leave?

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
FOH is actually a good forum outside of the Nazified politics section and this thread. Just talk about your hobbies in the respective forums and its great.

Make a misc subsection and let them whine about Jews and blacks and there, and smear the cum of their internet friends all over their faces every time they encounter an opinion they don't like and their fragile minds can't handle.

They can have their safe space, and we don't have to see their sociopathic bullshit. Everyone wins.

Or you can go walk into oncoming traffic, so we don't have to cringe at your closeted homosexual edgelord autism.

• 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
He claimed he was quitting this forum but obviously failed at that.

It baffles me why anyone continues to hang around somewhere that they are universally hated, the subject of non stop mocking and derision etc. Why can't he just leave?
I stayed in the special interest forums because FOH is a good place, those considered. I did leave the politics section, actually, I was cancelled by a safe space needing faggot.

You'd think you'd learn to abandon the child-tier insults. They don't get to me, obviously. But I get to you. I offer a differing opinion and you start squealing like an autistic child. I look past your pretend avatar on here to the image of the real you, a middle-aged socially awkward failure slapping chicken nuggets out of your mum's hands, and I can't stop laughing.

Your child-tier attempts to cancel me aren't gonna work, son. Better either start engaging maturely or you can seek out another safe space where no one will ever challenge you that I'm not aware of yet.

• 3Moron
  • 2Imbecile
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 5 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
I stayed in the special interest forums because FOH is a good place, those considered. I did leave the politics section, actually, I was cancelled by a safe space needing faggot.

You'd think you'd learn to abandon the child-tier insults. They don't get to me, obviously. But I get to you. I offer a differing opinion and you start squealing like an autistic child. I look past your pretend avatar on here to the image of the real you, a middle-aged socially awkward failure slapping chicken nuggets out of your mum's hands, and I can't stop laughing.

Your child-tier attempts to cancel me aren't gonna work, son. Better either start engaging maturely or you can seek out another safe space where no one will ever challenge you that I'm not aware of yet.

Absolutely zero self-awareness.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Does somebody want to tell him? Nevermind, the joke probably went over everyone else's heads too

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Does somebody want to tell him? Nevermind, the joke probably went over everyone else's heads too
"Go away! I hate you! I hate you!"

Jakes on you, buddy. Besides, I remember when I did take a hiatus and you guys kept tagging me trying to get me back. You like interacting with me, you just won't and can't admit it. That is fine. I reconciled myself to the fact, long ago, that this part of the forum is just to be able to shit talk without risking getting the literal shit beaten out of you, like IRL.

Just roll with it.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1GreNeg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The Misc will require its own subforum, and a few mods
Oh buddy, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule has his own subforum for you refugees. It works great for assimilating you. If he can use it to break me free of a 15 year schtick then you guys will be right at home in no time.

• 2Worf