BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The forum infrastructure is equivelant to a house with 300 different rooms. We just want a centralized location to post threads without it being fucking granularized up the ass like you guys feel the need to do.

Like jesus christ is it that bad to just add a sub-forum labeled MISC REFUGE CAMP? Not even asking for food and water, just a fucking roof over out heads.
If you don't like it here, I can easily fix your problem.

But no, you're not getting a subforum so you can duplicate all the threads that are already here with more biceps and less IQ. Fit in here, as guys like Mongler have, or fuck off to reddit or wherever.

• 7Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
The forum infrastructure is equivelant to a house with 300 different rooms. We just want a centralized location to post threads without it being fucking granularized up the ass like you guys feel the need to do.

Like jesus christ is it that bad to just add a sub-forum labeled MISC REFUGE CAMP? Not even asking for food and water, just a fucking roof over out heads.
Granularity has been a board meme since it's inception haha. I mean we did originally come together as gamers so fuck ya the more pixels the better.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
If you don't like it here, I can easily fix your problem.

But no, you're not getting a subforum so you can duplicate all the threads that are already here with more biceps and less IQ. Fit in here, as guys like Mongler have, or fuck off to reddit or wherever.
oh there you go again threatning to use violence just like you did with Bohdy.

And duplicate? We don't talk about the weird shit you guys do.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire

Attachments

• IMG_3552.jpeg
    IMG_3552.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lightning Fast
oh there you go again threatning to use violence just like you did with Bohdy.

And duplicate? We don't talk about the weird shit you guys do.
So make new threads, dumbass! Are you a total fucking moron?? All these subforums that are already here cover basically any topic of discussion POSSIBLE. You want to talk about something that isn't covered by an existing thread, make one! Or is all you want to talk about cum in pants like the other thread you made by smashing your face on a keyboard?

If you can't figure this basic shit out, why the fuck should I keep you here?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
So make new threads, dumbass! Are you a total fucking moron?? All these subforums that are already here cover basically any topic of discussion POSSIBLE. You want to talk about something that isn't covered by an existing thread, make one! Or is all you want to talk about cum in pants like the other thread you made by smashing your face on a keyboard?

If you can't figure this basic shit out, why the fuck should I keep you here?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Let this be a lesson to future migrants. Assimilate or go back to the shithole country forum you came from.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Maybe the thread title should have been:
BB.com Misc Legal Immigration Thread.

Pill popping retards who defend Bodhy seem to think this is a sanctuary forum where they can just hop the border and bring their mental illness and whining with them.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lightning Fast
Maybe the thread title should have been:
BB.com Misc Legal Immigration Thread.

Pill popping retards who defend Bodhy seem to think this is a sanctuary forum where they can just hop the border and bring their mental illness and whining with them.
Yep.

Honored immigrants, just remember this: if you're a turd and you get big and smelly enough, you will get flushed.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Brutal

probably gonna OD on adderal srs they gonna find him dead slumpt over dick in one hand and a John Deere pamphlet in the other
Props to the mods. Doing the jobs that mods on the misc are too lazy to do.

Now I can only hope Bodhy and Ministerofchildlust can get the same treatment

• 4Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
Props to the mods. Doing the jobs that mods on the misc are too lazy to do.

Now I can only hope Bodhy and Ministerofchildlust can get the same treatment
This place seems better tbh can talk about gear and actually post women

I would have had a two week timeout by now if I was on misc. just need to figure out how to neg people on here

• 3GreNeg
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users