BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
"Somehow they convinced half the country that whites need to die." Bruh. Bruh. You realize most of the democrats and country is white right? LMAO. Nobody is trying to kill whitey. People are asking whitey to stop killing them. When did anyone say it was okay to kill white people? LMFAO wtf bro?

You undetestimate how stupid Democrat voters are, that's where the convinced part comes in.

I'd say many of the miscers who praise Hitler, who want to exterminate or deport jews, transgenders, minorities, homosexuals, and who have an obsession with nationalist and traditionalist symbolism could rightly be labeled nazis. They agree with just about everything Hitler said.

You are a result of Left wing propaganda. This is because you are emotionally impressionable (which is who the propaganda targets).

• 9Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

Heywood

<Banned>
You undetestimate how stupid Democrat voters are, that's where the convinced part comes in.

You are a result of Left wing propaganda. This is because you are emotionally impressionable (which is who the propaganda targets).
Ahh yes. I "undetestimate". Very good.

Any evidence for anything you are saying?

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Heywood

<Banned>
Your a trolling motherfucker. leave me alone if your gonna talk shit kid. Whitey aint killing nobody. They are killing cops and nobody wants to be cops cause the got motherfuckers at the ropes calling people rascist. You are a dumb kid and i hope someone with balls teaches you a lesson
LMFAO. Have a look at US foreign policy over the last 2 decades and stfu. "Whitey ain't killing nobody." LOLed. What planet are you living in?

• 1Like
  • 1Moron

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It's somewhat comforting to know that MISC's reality-defying, science denying, racist, sexist, bigoted, child mutilating, baby killing, pedo loving, tranny sucking, intellectually dishonedt, morally bankrupt shitlibs are the same as ours.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Heywood

<Banned>
It's somewhat comforting to know that MISC's reality-defying, science denying, racist, sexist, bigoted, child mutilating, baby killing, pedo loving, tranny sucking, intellectually dishonedt, morally bankrupt shitlibs are the same as ours.
"Dishonedt"

AKD123

Peasant
LMFAO. Have a look at US foreign policy over the last 2 decades and stfu. "Whitey ain't killing nobody." LOLed. What planet are you living in?
You are one stupid motherfucker. Those countries are killing themselves from within. They are lucky to get the handouts they get to try to make them more civilized. You are are dumb kid so leave me alone. You must be wincel. I dont think we have been properly introduced. You might not know me but i know you. You are out of your realm phaggott. Argue with someone who is dumb enough to converse with the likes of you because i am not him

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
This is an example of an emotional statement with no substance.
God these motherfuckers are the biggest safe-space needing bitches I have ever seen on the internet, ever. If even one person comes in here with a dissenting opinion they melt down and squeal like angry children.

It's honestly pissening. Please stay and rustle the fuck out of them. It is hilarious.

• 5Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Barack the magic negro's policy? You actually think Biden is in charge of anything besides making stinky in his trousers?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heywood

<Banned>
You are one stupid motherfucker. Those countries are killing themselves from within. They are lucky to get the handouts they get to try to make them more civilized. You are are dumb kid so leave me alone. You must be wincel. I dont think we have been properly introduced. You might not know me but i know you. You are out of your realm phaggott. Argue with someone who is dumb enough to converse with the likes of you because i am not him

Oh so they were killing themselves from within, and were lucky to have the United States destabilize and invade them. I see. Oh I see so it is civilized to bomb embassies and murder 15k+ kids like Israel is doing using American weapons. I see. Hmm. The world according to AKD123...

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Almost like it's a cult

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

AKD123

Peasant
Oh so they were killing themselves from within, and were lucky to have the United States destabilize and invade them. I see. Oh I see so it is civilized to bomb embassies and murder 15k+ kids like Israel is doing using American weapons. I see. Hmm. The world according to AKD123...
Knew you were wincel. i got that right. well im done with you. so find someone else dumb enough to converse with you. i got better things to do than argue with a dumb phaggot that has never left mommies basement

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Ahh yes. I "undetestimate". Very good.

Any evidence for anything you are saying?

Your rhetoric is proof. The issues you stated run parallel to mainstream Liberal propaganda. People who are often caught up in propaganda find themselves unable to view the world for what it is, they have no internal monologue guiding their thoughts & beliefs, so they allow a 3rd party to provide that monologue for them and it develops the lens they see the world through.

And that ties back to my post about Democrat voters, propaganda is catered to the lowest common denominator, it's a dragnet for those who are unable to think for themselves. So of course they can be convinced of things that go against their own self interest. They just take whatever is given to them, consume, and regurgitate as directed. Which is what you are doing.

Think of it as being on Level 1 out of 50 for having a brain and using it.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
mods are ban bets ever allowed? In 2020 a bb mod made a poll and who ever voted for the loser would simply be banned for 1 month. There was rep betting too at one time. All in 🤩

Kaines

Potato Supreme
1712239597998.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

proudmanlet

Lord Nagafen Raider
It’s like having the misc, but only one thread that is a disaster. Why is anyone paying attention to this Bodhy thing? I just skip over that (which doesn’t leave much thread to read lol).
could be worse, Silencespeaks could be here
He's alive. I pm'd him on the misc and he responded and said he still lurked occasionally but stopped posting
yay!!! so happy to hear that! really hope he starts posting again if we ever get misc back

• 1Like

Heywood

<Banned>
Barack the magic negro's policy? You actually think Biden is in charge of anything besides making stinky in his trousers?
American foreign policy is a uniparty. There is no meaningful distinction in practice between Bush, Obama, Trump, or Biden on consequential foreign policy matters. They all executed the same foreign policy strategy. The Republicans tend to be more shameless about war crime. That's about it.

Trump spoke out for a peaceful resolution with Palestine and got booed by his wealthy Jewish donors so he switched sides and did everything Netanyahu wanted, perhaps short of attacking Iran.

And Haim Saban raised 42 million dollars for Biden at a single fundraiser. This should put things into perspective for you. Both parties are controlled by AIPAC and much of the US action in the Middle East was driven by Israeli national security concerns.

Don't believe me? Go look at what Ambassador Chas Freeman has to say about it.

• 1Like
  • 1Potato

Heywood

<Banned>
Your rhetoric is proof. The issues you stated run parallel to mainstream Liberal propaganda. People who are often caught up in propaganda find themselves unable to view the world for what it is, they have no internal monologue guiding their thoughts & beliefs, so they allow a 3rd party to provide that monologue for them and it develops the lens they see the world through.

And that ties back to my post about Democrat voters, propaganda is catered to the lowest common denominator, it's a dragnet for those who are unable to think for themselves. So of course they can be convinced of things that go against their own self interest. They just take whatever is given to them, consume, and regurgitate as directed. Which is what you are doing.

Even if issues I stated "run parallel" to some propaganda somewhere, that does not prove anything or remove any merits to my argument. So what exactly are you trying to argue?

Gosh you sure seem to assume a lot about how I think.

"Hurr durr democratz is dumb." Meanwhile nearly every member of our intelligentsia is a democrat thanks to the extremist and absurd domestic policies promoted by the Republican party in the post Bush era.

It used to be different under Reagan. But then the GOP became the party united against atmospheric physics, the theory of evolution, embryonic stem cell research, and vaccination. That led to the exodus of intellectuals from the party, leaving it the freak show we see today.

Last edited:
  • 1Like