BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Trump spoke out for a peaceful resolution with Palestine and got booed by his wealthy Jewish donors so he switched sides and did everything Netanyahu wanted, perhaps short of attacking Iran.

And Haim Saban raised 42 million dollars for Biden at a single fundraiser. This should put things into perspective for you. Both parties are controlled by AIPAC and much of the US action in the Middle East was driven by Israeli national security concerns.

Don't believe me? Go look at what Ambassador Chas Freeman has to say about it.

68a857e614748c3446e8929798140983da5de4e3.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Even if issues I stated "run parallel" to some propaganda somewhere, that does not prove anything or remove any merits to my argument. So what exactly are you trying to argue?

Gosh you sure seem to assume a lot about how I think.

"Hurr durr democratz is dumb." Meanwhile nearly every member of our intelligentsia is a democrat thanks to the extremist and absurd domestic policies promoted by the Republican party in the post Bush era.
There's nothing to assume about what you think. What you see is what you get. A retard with communist ideals

Heywood

<Banned>
Knew you were wincel. i got that right. well im done with you. so find someone else dumb enough to converse with you. i got better things to do than argue with a dumb phaggot that has never left mommies basement
I'll take this as yet another case of an incompetent person being bested in honorable forum combat by his superior and fleeing. Another skull to hang on my wall. My regards to your mother.

kek

• 1Salty
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Even if issues I stated "run parallel" to some propaganda somewhere, that does not prove anything or remove any merits to my argument. So what exactly are you trying to argue?

"Hurr durr democratz is dumb." Meanwhile nearly every member of our intelligentsia is a democrat thanks to the extremist and absurd domestic policies promoted by the Republican party in the post Bush era.

Man Wincel, it's amazing you still hold onto some of your Liberal programming despite knowing about AIPAC's influence over US politics. And you point out the influence of Jewish donors in US politics. Are you sure you aren't a Nazi? The ADL would probably think so.

Go deeper down that rabbit hole, explore the historical role of Jews over the past few hundred years in:
- Western media
- Western banking
- Western social movements & revolutions

Follow the money and institutional power.

Heywood

<Banned>
Man Wincel, it's amazing you still hold onto some of your Liberal programming despite knowing about AIPAC's influence over US politics. And you point out the influence of Jewish donors in US politics. Are you sure you aren't a Nazi? The ADL would probably think so.

Go deeper down that rabbit hole, explore the historical role of Jews over the past few hundred years in:
- Western media
- Western banking
- Western social movements & revolutions

Follow the money and institutional power.
I am absolutely sure I am not a nazi. Israel is behaving like a fascist ethnostate. The view is consistent. The goal is to oppose fascist ethnostates. The reason is not driven by emotion. Fascist ethnostates are unstable and trigger their own destruction. They are the product of failed democracies. I am well aware of the role of prominent Jews in many wars and schemes of the past and present. That does not justify blanket aggression against all Jews, nor would that resolve the other issues with nazism mentioned.

Some of the most critical voices against Israeli influence today are Jewish themselves. What do you say about that?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Don't feed the troll guys. Sorry FoH we got a lot of them. You should see the state of the Misc its bad. Its angry incel posts left and right. Alt accounts spamming threads about muzzlrpress butthole. We have this christian spam bot that makes post about God with bible quotes and he spams bumps his post to like 6-7 thread pages deep. This happens a lot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>

It used to be different under Reagan. But then the GOP became the party united against atmospheric physics, the theory of evolution, embryonic stem cell research, and vaccination. That led to the exodus of intellectuals from the party, leaving it the freak show we see today.
I can't believe he complains about leftist propaganda. The right-wing media ecosystem is just a different beast entirely and has little to none reality check mechanism. Left and right wing systems are just structurally different. Right wing is demonstrably the most porous to propaganda.

All media are biased, but the right wing offers a legitimisation for their viewer's racism. They don't want to believe they're racist, but they are, nor homophobic or xenophobic, but they are, and Fox explains away those feelings as something supposedly virtuous.

You know what else did exactly that? Nazi propaganda.

• 3Moron
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I am absolutely sure I am not a nazi. Israel is behaving like a fascist ethnostate. The view is consistent. The goal is to oppose fascist ethnostates. The reason is not driven by emotion. Fascist ethnostates are unstable and trigger their own destruction. They are the product of failed democracies. I am well aware of the role of prominent Jews in many wars and schemes of the past and present. That does not justify blanket aggression against all Jews, nor would that resolve the other issues with nazism mentioned.

Some of the most critical voices against Israeli influence today are Jewish themselves. What do you say about that?

What % of Jews do you believe support the fascist ethnostate of Israel, which has acted the same way it has since its inception?

Israel was created by Zionists, Zionists that have a specific long term plan for Israel. Any support of Israel is a support of its actions and that plan.

As for critical voices against Israel being Jews, who are some of that you can name off the top of your head? Are they Zionists?

• 1Like

Heywood

<Banned>
Don't feed the troll guys. Sorry FoH we got a lot of them. You should see the state of the Misc its bad. Its angry incel posts left and right. Alt accounts spamming threads about muzzlrpress butthole. We have this christian spam bot that makes post about God with bible quotes and he spams bumps his post to like 6-7 thread pages deep. This happens a lot.
I can see how being proven to be an incompetent moron could be viewed as trolling by subhumans.
I can't believe he complains about leftist propaganda. The right-wing media ecosystem is just a different beast entirely and has little to none reality check mechanism. Left and right wing systems are just structurally different. Right wing is demonstrably the most porous to propaganda.

All media are biased, but the right wing offers a legitimisation for their viewer's racism. They don't want to believe they're racist, but they are, nor homophobic or xenophobic, but they are, and Fox explains away those feelings as something supposedly virtuous.

They don't care that they are racist. They think racism is virtuous. They also know collective punishment is illogical. Their position is driven by emotion and a desire to be part of a counterculture. They desperately want to know something the elites do not, in spite of their low intelligence and low levels of education. So they take the contrarian position on everything and facts no longer matter. You can't really debate a fascist per se beyond humiliating them, as I have. In matters of consequence, war is the only answer to fascism.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Anti-Semites always find excuses to be anti-semitic.

Heywood

<Banned>
What % of Jews do you believe support the fascist ethnostate of Israel, which has acted the same way it has since its inception?

Israel was created by Zionists, Zionists that have a specific long term plan for Israel. Any support of Israel is a support of its actions and that plan.

As for critical voices against Israel being Jews, who are some of that you can name off the top of your head? Are they Zionists?
Globally? Or in Israel? In Israel, the vast majority support it. Outside of Israel, it's hard to say, but support for Israel is declining daily among the Democratic party, including among ordinary Democratic American Jews. The wealthy donor class still supports Israel.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I can see how being proven to be an incompetent moron could be viewed as trolling by subhumans.
They don't care that they are racist. They think racism is virtuous. They also know collective punishment is illogical. Their position is driven by emotion and a desire to be part of a counterculture. They desperately want to know something the elites do not, in spite of their low intelligence and low levels of education. So they take the contrarian position on everything and facts no longer matter. You can't really debate a fascist per se beyond humiliating them, as I have. In matters of consequence, war is the only answer to fascism.

On BB.com, you gave a very specific and nuanced definition of what fascism means to you.

Do you believe calling individual people fascists is valid if they don't meet all of the criteria you established? Or is it a fluid term for people that you don't like?

• 2Like

Heywood

<Banned>
On BB.com, you gave a very specific and nuanced definition of what fascism means to you.

Do you believe calling individual people fascists is valid if they don't meet all of the criteria you established? Or is it a fluid term for people that you don't like?
I'm a miscer. As a miscer, I am free to call anyone anything I want without reservation or further justification. Do you take this type of offense when someone calls you a faggot? Why so sensitive?

If you're confused about the meaning of terms like "fascism" or "nazi", feel free to open a history book or watch some of the many lectures on these subjects. It doesn't matter what you are labeled. It matters what you promote.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Globally? Or in Israel? In Israel, the vast majority support it. Outside of Israel, it's hard to say, but support for Israel is declining daily among the Democratic party, including among ordinary Democratic American Jews. The wealthy donor class still supports Israel.

Reference back to the social media uproar from Jews along with the pro-Israel rallies that occurred in the US after Israel attacked itself. Every Jewish talking head was drilling home its support for Israel, Jews themselves across Reddit, IG, Facebook, & Twitter were lamenting the tragedy, and their cries of "antisemitic" treatment over it echo to this day.

Take Liberals and Black Lives Matter hashtags and black profile pictures, and overlay that kind of emotional outcry with American Jews & Israel. American Jews overwhelmingly support Israel.

I'm a miscer. As a miscer, I am free to call anyone anything I want without reservation or further justification. Do you take this type of offense when someone calls you a faggot? Why so sensitive?

It's probably the rational consistency that's important more than anything, especially when its interwoven with political dialogue.

Heywood

<Banned>
Reference back to the social media uproar from Jews along with the pro-Israel rallies that occurred in the US after Israel attacked itself. Every Jewish talking head was drilling home its support for Israel, Jews themselves across Reddit, IG, Facebook, & Twitter were lamenting the tragedy, and their cries of "antisemitic" treatment over it echo to this day.

Take Liberals and Black Lives Matter hashtags and black profile pictures, and overlay that kind of emotional outcry with American Jews & Israel. American Jews overwhelmingly support Israel.

It's probably the rational consistency that's important more than anything, especially when its interwoven with political dialogue.

And? The most vocal critics of Israel are also Jews. What is your point?

Regarding you being offended over labels like "nazi", you should grow a thicker skin and man up, buttercup. If you can't even handle a few insults, your Fuhrer would surely be disappointed...

• 1Pants on Fire!

HADES

Lord of the Underworld

Imagine being this stupid

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users