BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
And? The most vocal critics of Israel are also Jews. What is your point?

Regarding you being offended over labels like "nazi", you should grow a thicker skin and man up, buttercup. If you can't even handle a few insults, your Fuhrer would surely be disappointed...

As long as some Jews are criticizing Israel, even if they are in the extreme minority, then it invalidates the overwhelming American Jewish support for the state of Israel and its actions?

And I'm not offended by what names you wish to call people, just trying to understand the rationale behind it. Especially when it's the hingepoint of your "Anti-fascist" socio-political identity. It's not uncommon for those who buy into Leftist ideology to accuse everything of being fascist and having no idea why they do it. That's the propaganda speaking through them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
No argument. Just a label. A true GOP thought leader, folks. They aren't sending their best. SAD!
Neither of you are worth the time. Just brain dead parrots repeating the same lines over and over.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Neither of you are worth the time. Just brain dead parrots repeating the same lines over and over.
Yep, stop giving them attention. Especially Bodhy, his desperate attention seeking itt has gotten well beyond pathetic...don't encourage it further.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Heywood

<Banned>
As long as some Jews are criticizing Israel, even if they are in the extreme minority, then it invalidates the overwhelming American Jewish support for the state of Israel and its actions?

And I'm not offended by what names you wish to call people, just trying to understand the rationale behind it. Especially when it's the hingepoint of your "Anti-fascist" socio-political identity. It's not uncommon for those who buy into Leftist ideology to accuse everything of being fascist and having no idea why they do it. That's the propaganda speaking through them.
You seem to fail to understand that a counterexample invalidates an absolute claim. You're seeking collective punishment, which is irrational.

If you don't understand why one would label a person who praises Hitler, espouses bigotry, and glorifies nationalism as a "nazi", then you just don't seem to understand words. I can't help you. You're going to have to learn to read.

My sociopolitical identity is unique to me.

The statement "All prime numbers are odd." is false simply because the number 2 exists. Yes. Why not qualify your claim? Also, if your objection is specifically to Zionism or even more specifically, to the Israeli government's behavior, why not qualify that? The Iranians make it clear that when they say "death to the Jews" and "death to America", they do not mean ALL jews or ALL Americans. They make clear what specific aspects they oppose.

In your case, is it the fictitious "race" of jews that you oppose? Is it the religion? Is it the idea of Zionism? Is it the state of Israel? In each case, you should qualify it and be specific about what you mean.

I suspect that for you, "jew" is a nebulous term encompassing a race, religion, and basically anyone you or Hitler do not like. Ironically, you are guilty of the very thing you accuse me of. Meanwhile, my definitions were consistent and are outlined in any history text.

You should probably go ahead and define what a jew is and why you oppose that then, just so we are on the same page.

I also want to point out that one can oppose the religion while still not condemning all followers, since not all followers are extremists and take the religion literally.

Basically, you seem to illogically generalize without accounting for exceptions or counterexamples. In doing so, you are the one being inconsistent.

*Shrug*

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Heywood

<Banned>
Then why post? LOL You wasted time posting about us without making any substantive argument, therefore exposing yourself as a person who wasted his time. Yikes bro.

• 2Moron
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Heywood

<Banned>
[l
This mother fucker crossed the line. Id fucking kill your bitch ass. my brother gonna find where ypu live bitch. how you like me now? ILL fuck your mother AND YOU BITCH!. YOUr days are DONE! GONNA FUK YOU YOU GOOD PHAFGGOTT! GONNA FIND WGERE YOU LIVE BITCH!
LMFAO YOU MAD BRO?

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
2UEYU3x.jpg

Heywood

<Banned>
YOU think you cant be found? I got nothing better to do. Gonna be real funny when i cut your balls off. My brother is doxing you as i type. think im joking?
LMFAOOOOOOOO I BET YOUR MOM IS REAL PROUD OF THE ETHUG SHE RAISED LMFAOOO

she should have swallowed you kiddo

How does it feel knowing I control your emotions? Can you feel me? Inside of you? Feelsgoodman.

AKD123

Peasant
says the pussy hiding behind a computer. dont think your safe for a second. i might get bored and cut you up. i can find you and cut you and your whole family. idiots like ypu always think your safe until its too late

Heywood

<Banned>
says the pussy hiding behind a computer. dont think your safe for a second. i might get bored and cut you up. i can find you and cut you and your whole family. idiots like ypu always think your safe until its too late
LMFAO AWW SHIET ARE YOU THREATENING ME BOYO? SHOULD I CALL THE FEDS? LMFAOOOOOO

YOU EVER CUT ANYONE BEFORE BRO? GO AHEAD AND TELL US ALL ABOUT IT.

STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST(FACE).

LMFAOOOOO