Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
groundhog day suicide GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I checked in on this thread like a year ago. Sox was getting boring love that these fuckers have bombed in here.

I wish we could do some m&a activity with other forums - have to call the banners together

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
I checked in on this thread like a year ago. Sox was getting boring love that these fuckers have bombed in here.

I wish we could do some m&a activity with other forums - have to call the banners together
After the mods got rid of the dregs of the misc, it became a lot quieter. Amazing how a couple of fuckers can carry on like that unchecked in the misc, but here they get shitcanned asap.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
After the mods got rid of the dregs of the misc, it became a lot quieter. Amazing how a couple of fuckers can carry on like that unchecked in the misc, but here they get shitcanned asap.

I wonder if Wincel has tried to ban evade yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
I wonder if Wincel has tried to ban evade yet.
He’s seething right now. I was at the eye doctor earlier in the waiting room reading through this thread and it occurred to me how absolutely crazy that individual is. Pretty sad tbh.

• 3Like

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
IT bros: So if they got a new server today, how long does it take to migrate all the data off the old one and get the new server up and running?

Thx in advance!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
IT bros: So if they got a new server today, how long does it take to migrate all the data off the old one and get the new server up and running?

Thx in advance!
I dunno is the CIA outsourcing IT for your forum to India?

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee

Thx in advance!
It may as well be forever.

foh mods: anyway we can add stats for height/weight under our username (or wherever is suitable in the top ribbon)?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

Peasant
Lol from the BB reddit:

View attachment 523068

I'm liking this place more and more. I like the old Misc, but there are way too many fucktards roaming around. Mental health in Biden's America is really taking a hit.

Thx in advance!

I think it really depends on if they had any backups and whether they try and upgrade the forum software. My guess is the IT department in India is recreating posts by hand from a month old backup.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users