BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Let's say the Misc comes back up. What do you expect? It's gone downhill bro. It will be Silencespeaks posts left and right. We don't have her here. Thats a huge plus.

Fuck it, I guess we're all moving over here. This site looks better anyway, less censorship. Brb we can say broccoli now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lol from the BB reddit:

View attachment 523068
IMG_6944.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Let's pump some life into this forum miscers. Feel free to post and bump mega threads that interest you mates. Don't be shy. If they are missing anything. Make a post for it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
Imagine a place where car salesman, dusty, silencespergers wouldn't be allowed to spam the board incessantly, and some fat ugly redheaded kunt wouldn't be banning all the actual lifters every time she has pms. At least that's how this place seems.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Imagine a place where car salesman, dusty, silencespergers wouldn't be allowed to spam the board incessantly, and some fat ugly redheaded kunt wouldn't be banning all the actual lifters every time she has pms. At least that's how this place seems.
I was a reg in R/P and while posting there all these years we had 3-4 posters who loved spamming the first page with anti Donald Trump topics all of the stories were disproven in seconds.
Mma and wwe we had full subforums dedicated to those interests. wWE and rp were the first subs because there were too many wrestling topics and political topics on the main board. They added religion and combined it with politics which left everyone and large peter confused at first.

• 1Like

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was a reg in R/P and while posting there all these years we had 3-4 posters who loved spamming the first page with anti Donald Trump topics all of the stories were disproven in seconds.
Mma and wwe we had full subforums dedicated to those interests. wWE and rp were the first subs because there were too many wrestling topics and political topics on the main board. They added religion and combined it with politics which left everyone and large peter confused at first.
Yep. Other than main misc, r/p was the main subforum I frequented. Nothing wrong with having a differing opinion, but if you're just there to constantly "debate" in bad faith and be very dishonest, project your own ridiculous behavior onto others, be an egregious hypocrite, spam unhinged bullshit, disregard all logic/common sense/statistics/etc. that go against your narrative, etc. etc. then, there comes a point where you belong in trash heap. Unfortunately, the R/P had several braindead libs like that and it seems like they had just been getting progressively worse lately - and threads just constantly descending into moronic bickering (though I'm guilty of doing my share of shitposting too, because that's largely the level of discourse there).

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wow a WWE subforum sounds awesome! Love seeing this fresh ideas for sub forums you guys have. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule is extremely receptive to suggestions on new sub forums. You can make sub forum requests in the Amod thread here

• 3Worf
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Let's pump some life into this forum miscers. Feel free to post and bump mega threads that interest you mates. Don't be shy. If they are missing anything. Make a post for it.
Definitely! Don’t be shy about bumping threads that are years upon years old and breathing new life into them.

• 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck it, I guess we're all moving over here. This site looks better anyway, less censorship. Brb we can say broccoli now

I can't throw away 23 years of misc out of the window just like that. Nothing against this forum, but misc is home, and will always be home.

• 1Moron

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I can't throw away 23 years of misc out of the window just like that. Nothing against this forum, but misc is home, and will always be home.
This is the type of person that tried to keep playing EQ after WoW came out. All his friends are playing orcs and Tauren and he's still trying to run Plane of Time.

It's ok my bro, that was fun, but Barrens chat calls to you.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
This is the type of person that tried to keep playing EQ after WoW came out. All his friends are playing orcs and Tauren and he's still trying to run Plane of Time.

Lol yep! Although EQ did the same thing to my PK ultima online crossroads ganker guild.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Yeah well you missed the Rogue Epic 2.0, so......

Honestly, once EQ was done it pretty much cured me of any desire to play any MMO, I could never get into them anymore, between that and CS, I fell out of gaming and found real life pursuits that engaged me much further

• 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I was a WoW convert because of Tigole and Furor. They had me pumped up for that game while it was in alpha.

• 1Like
Was really hoping guy wasn't serious when he said MinisterofChildlust posts here as well...

One of the most sick twisted fuckers, would rather have Wincel.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like