BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Wow a WWE subforum sounds awesome! Love seeing this fresh ideas for sub forums you guys have. @Lightning Lord Rule is extremely receptive to suggestions on new sub forums. You can make sub forum requests in the Amod thread here

If there is enough interest that would be great! I see the sports entertainment thread doesn’t get a ton of traffic so this might be a tough crowd to sell the idea of a pro wrestling subforum to. Even though Dwayne insists that for the first time since the attitude era wrestling is considered cool again.

Mr. Lust, fnatic said he was looking forward to WMXL and seemed legit Saddened he couldn’t make the what are you eating / drinking for wm thread this year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
If there is enough interest that would be great! I see the sports entertainment thread doesn’t get a ton of traffic so this might be a tough crowd to sell the idea of a pro wrestling subforum to. Even though Dwayne insists that for the first time since the attitude era wrestling is considered cool again.

Mr. Lust, fnatic said he was looking forward to WMXL and seemed legit Saddened he couldn’t make the what are you eating / drinking for wm thread this year.
I don't watch much current wrestling but I love how you can watch all the old 80s stuff on youtube. Much rather watch that than anything from the rock/cena/hhh era.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Absolutely. The best thing you can do is just post your sub forum request in the Amod thread and see if it gains traction

• 2Moron
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 2 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
There was a much heavier one in Taiwan Mol.

my youngest sister is in NJ now and felt the earth shake this morning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
How many times a day do you guys try to see if misc back up? What I would give to neg Ministerofchildlust and Bodhy right now...

How do you even neg on here?

• 2GreNeg
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users