BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Sure would be nice if we had a WWE sub forum to talk about this wouldn’t it?
It would.

wwe was the very first subforum of the misc. in 2002. if you joined bb.com during that time you lifted. And if you ever lifted then you were a wwe fan as wrestlers were often in great cardiovascular shape and lift heavy.
It moves still better than the mma board

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just make a WWE thread? MMA should be more popular. Its more respectable. When I was 6-9 years old I knew wrestling was fake. I never got into it. I played the video games. And liked scorpion. But do we need a subforum for that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just make a WWE thread? MMA should be more popular. Its more respectable. When I was 6-9 years old I knew wrestling was fake. I never got into it. I played the video games. And liked scorpion. But do we need a subforum for that?
Found LLRs burner account.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
On a fitness related forum yes. At least it was needed ant the time because there were too many wrestling topics on the main misc. And everyone who watches it now knows it’s not real. It’s openly not a real combat sport. Vince and now Rock, Trips, Cena, Cody, everyone who’s a current superstar talks about how it’s fake in interviews they do outside of wwe storylines.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we have threads for each, why do you need an entire fucking sub forum for either?

oh look, this weeks ufc is gonna suck cuz it's all about nobodies and no one gives an entire fuck b/c we're all just waiting for ufc 300 next week anyway, what more is there to talk about?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Ooooh, you mean roastie.

You migrants and your strange tongue.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh ya since someone asked about foids, if a johnnydeep joins here, ban it or put on ignore, unless you want to read 10 million threads about fat foids and how he hates them so much.

They will also continually post about how they are an engineer, have a gf and have sex, just another annoying troll who reposts the same things for years and years, never evolving or going away, no matter how many negs we give or threads we ignore.

• 2Like

Luc1fer

Peasant
After the amount of clowns we've gotten lately, I've decided that misc people are going to have to do their time like everyone else.

Sorry that the Fates and Wincels have ruined it for the rest of you on early access, but if you're actually committed to this place the time will be over sooner than you think.
Interview Crying GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Agree. I haven't trained a martial art for years (but a friend of mine keeps telling me to come have a roll at the BJJ gym), but that it is exponentially more of a worthy pursuit and benefit to your mental and physical health than wrestling.

When I was around 10, I figured out wrestling was fake and thought "fuck that!". I think any adult who follows wrestling seriously is actually kind of cringey, TBH.

• 4Moron
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Agree. I haven't trained a martial art for years (but a friend of mine keeps telling me to come have a roll at the BJJ gym), but that it is exponentially more of a worthy pursuit and benefit to your mental and physical health than wrestling.

When I was around 10, I figured out wrestling was fake and thought "fuck that!". I think any adult who follows wrestling seriously is actually kind of cringey, TBH.
are you back after eating your cheetos?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Luc1fer

Peasant
Brutal and humbling going from high reputation to a red insect that can't post in politics

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
are you back after eating your cheetos?
I'm back after some queer spent his own RL money( which is how you get these TucoBucks, apparently) to cancel me from the forums for a day.

Dunno bout you, but if someone does that that's pretty solid evidence you're living rent-free in their heads. Spending your own money to cancel someone from the forum? *dies of cringe*.

• 3Worf
  • 2Moron
  • 2Imbecile
Reactions: 8 users