BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
When I was around 10, I figured out wrestling was fake and thought "fuck that!". I think any adult who follows wrestling seriously is actually kind of cringey, TBH.

But you can't spot it in the Liberal MSM? 🤔🤔

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Luc1fer

Peasant
I'm back after some queer spent his own RL money( which is how you get these TucoBucks, apparently) to cancel me from the forums for a day.
michael jordan laughing GIF

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 8 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Trish stratus wanted to mentioned Vince and Stephanie just now but has to keep her mouth shut lol.

Vince McMahon is cancelled . Dwayne Johnson runs WWE now. He’s nicknamed “The Final Boss”.

I think I have been watching mma longer than most on misc. and ufc and wwe have merged now .

many top mma fighters have stated that wwe is harder than mma. I posted the quotes on misc
Yea an mma fighter can kick their ass but the ones who’ve done both have agreed pro wrestling is more physically demanding on the body. I’d take their word over a man who maybe took free tae kwon do classes at the Y who says “mma > wwe” as if they have any clue what they’re saying about either. Lol

mma wouldn’t exist today as it is without pro wrestling in Japan . Over there it’ was regarded as a sport and the results in the newspaper alongside baseball and sumo srs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I'm back after some queer spent his own RL money( which is how you get these TucoBucks, apparently) to cancel me from the forums for a day.

Bodhy, weren't you complaining about people calling you names and saying how childish it is?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I see they cancelled Wincel as well. Do we need any more evidence that this thread is just another safe space? Did you not listen to me earlier when I was explaining the downsides of safe spaces?

What was the actual rationale for banning Wincel? He always argues his points with intelligence. I think you just cancelled him so there's one less person in here that disagrees with you so you don't have to face anything that might cause cognitive dissonance.

• 4Moron
  • 2Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
I see they cancelled Wincel as well. Do we need any more evidence that this thread is just another safe space? Did you not listen to me earlier when I was explaining the downsides of safe spaces?

What was the actual rationale for banning Wincel? He always argues his points with intelligence. I think you just cancelled him so there's one less person in here that disagrees with you so you don't have to face anything that might cause cognitive dissonance.
Wincel talked about putting the us president into his final destination and told people to commit sudoku.

Fate is a ghey troll who refuses to follow simple forum rules, im almost certain they are not even 18 years old tbh.

Both user do not belong near computers or phones.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Dunno bout you, but if someone does that that's pretty solid evidence you're living rent-free in their heads. Spending your own money to cancel someone from the forum? *dies of cringe*.
IMG_6963.gif

• 2Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I hated fate for using Albert Einstein avatar on the misc, felt like it was disrespect to Albert.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
they only care about the bodyfit app users since the app calls home
b8ca26816bc532c0e01825aef4cf8129.png

which one of you is brian?
Brian apparently couldn't figure out "google," so I don't know if he could find his way here.
Fuckkkkkkk…. Jfl imagine paying to use some bb.com app.
I can't imagine paying bb.com for supplements, let alone an app.

No way that I'm paying $$$ for some glorified Monster energy drink. If It's not flying under the FDA's radar, then it's shit.

That said, their Oatmeal Cookie protein was actually really good at least.
Trish stratus wanted to mentioned Vince and Stephanie just now but has to keep her mouth shut lol.

Vince McMahon is cancelled . Dwayne Johnson runs WWE now. He’s nicknamed “The Final Boss”.

I think I have been watching mma longer than most on misc. and ufc and wwe have merged now .

many top mma fighters have stated that wwe is harder than mma. I posted the quotes on misc
Yea an mma fighter can kick their ass but the ones who’ve done both have agreed pro wrestling is more physically demanding on the body. I’d take their word over a man who maybe took free tae kwon do classes at the Y who says “mma > wwe” as if they have any clue what they’re saying about either. Lol

mma wouldn’t exist today as it is without pro wrestling in Japan . Over there it’ was regarded as a sport and the results in the newspaper alongside baseball and sumo srs
I've never followed either really, but just from the random bits I've seen, pro wrestling seems more fun to watch from the all around entertainment perspective.

McMahon alone is entertaining, and I prefer The Rock to the movie star transformation into just Dwayne Johnson.
Why would anyone listen to a shit smearing tranny fucker?
What? Aren't you interested in hearing what someone who's prison colony went to war against goddamn emus has to think about non-imaginary countries?

• 2Like