BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
You are allowed to say faggot here, brother.
Don't try to say American Inventor and Bagel Eater though, apparently they have more tender fee-fees than even faggots and retards.

Who knew?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Luc1fer

Peasant
Lol based.

When misc is back up again negged for life luc1fer you goofball.

GIF by FirstAndMonday

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I guess I lied, one last update.

Fate wants back in after threatening to report us to three letter agencies.

Fx No GIF
Can anyone that retarded actually spell said three letter agencies, though?
There are thousands of online communities he can be apart of, but he's determined that this is the one he wants to risk everything for.
This seems to happen a lot, and I don't really get it when prototypical redditard NPCs could just... fuck off to reddit with the rest of their kin?

They'd be doing themselves a favor just by lowering the ping between hivemind programming updates.

• 2Like

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
How to get rid of lovehandles ? I have a nice chest but i'm fat and my lovehandles ruin my physique . Help this fatass
Easy way to get lean (besides not eating like a slob) - listen to podcasts and download a bunch of audiobooks. Listen to them and do cardio.

Google audiobookbay (the domain changes sometimes) to find a site where you can torrent a shit ton of audiobooks. If you want another boost - pop a little Kratom for a preworkout to get a bit of a buzz/extra energy and it can make you want to workout a shit ton (or at least it does me). Between running and walking I probably often average 60+ miles a week doing this.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Extreme psychosis with an adderall addiction, maybe he needs a visit.

There are thousands of online communities he can be apart of, but he's determined that this is the one he wants to risk everything for.

The funny part is he's on a pussy dose of adderall. I don't know how he even feels such a low dose after years of use.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm starting to despise all these cum gargling illegal immigrants, no exeptions. Had they at least brought a tranny or two with them, we could have had fun pushing for the 41% or at least make them have a Vanessa like meltdown, but this is just boring.
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , you know what will make me happy. Don't be a pussy and do it

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to despise all these cum gargling illegal immigrants, no exeptions. Had they at least brought a tranny or two with them, we could have had fun pushing for the 41% or at least make them have a Vanessa like meltdown, but this is just boring.
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , you know what will make me happy. Don't be a pussy and do it

typical xenophobic euros. Got to embrace the change brother,
You will have your trannys in due time

or perhaps they are like mars where it’s a vision into the distant future of what this forum will be after the atmosphere is all sucked out and dried up

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm 5'6 with shoes on and my record box jump is 65inches and I'm one of the miscs finest posters so since It's broken I have decided to emigrate over to FoH.

I apologize if my previous posts were grandiose I just want to bless you all with presence.
Foler Foler someone for your bird season notification list.