BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to despise all these cum gargling illegal immigrants, no exeptions. Had they at least brought a tranny or two with them, we could have had fun pushing for the 41% or at least make them have a Vanessa like meltdown, but this is just boring.
@Lightning Lord Rule, you know what will make me happy. Don't be a pussy and do it
When you are off fighting for Estonia they will just be here banging your woman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm starting to despise all these cum gargling illegal immigrants, no exeptions. Had they at least brought a tranny or two with them, we could have had fun pushing for the 41% or at least make them have a Vanessa like meltdown, but this is just boring.
@Lightning Lord Rule, you know what will make me happy. Don't be a pussy and do it
U mad?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

LoLuMaD?!?! Yeah, u mad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrosefMengele

Mr. Poopybutthole

u aware?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
typical xenophobic euros. Got to embrace the change brother,
You will have your trannys in due time

or perhaps they are like mars where it’s a vision into the distant future of what this forum will be after the atmosphere is all sucked out and dried up
Or perhaps its like Schrödinger's Tranny. You have to see the penis in the box to know if there is a penis in the box.

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
We did have a couple chicks with dicks, Whey2exotic and Greekybeth. It has been a while since they posted on the misc though. Maybe they will make their way here to supply your tranny demands.

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• 1Double Worf

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Yessir. Just finished. Thankfully I no longer have to subject myself to public gyms unless I want to people-watch.
I got an office on the top floor of a lifetime as a weekend office so I can sneak out of work early and work out then keep working stay out of sync with rush hour it’s amazing

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We did have a couple chicks with dicks, Whey2exotic and Greekybeth. It has been a while since they posted on the misc though. Maybe they will make their way here to supply your tranny demands.
yea chicks with dicks doesn't make sense, that means they were a chick and they glued on a dick

what they really are is retarded faggots w/ bolt-ons

• 1Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got an office on the top floor of a lifetime as a weekend office so I can sneak out of work early and work out then keep working stay out of sync with rush hour it’s amazing

That sounds noice.

I have a garage gym I started building when Covid hit. It was a pain in the ass finding equipment for a couple years because everyone and their mom thought they were going to workout at home.

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

• 2Like

AKD123

Peasant
Im almost positive Ossoi's avi is Whey2exotic

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
That sounds noice.

I have a garage gym I started building when Covid hit. It was a pain in the ass finding equipment for a couple years because everyone and their mom thought they were going to workout at home.

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

I would do this but fuck Texas in the summer

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Did Jasker make this?

I was looking for that clip where Curt Schilling mentioned the forum

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
did you not listen to B Bodhy at all!!!

bodhy said you can't do this, you can't ban fucknuggets, thats how you get an echo chamber

omgs the echochamer, it's coming for us

OH noes!!! We can't have an echo chamber!! Unless it's Reddit, where B Bodhy apparently has a ton of karma points!!

• 1Like