BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I've been at FOH since 2022. I'm the only one who stayed around, the rest of the miscers forgot it existed once the misc came back. I post in the other subforums and my interactions there are perfectly peaceful. Like I keep saying, FOH is a good place if you just talk about gaming and movies and books etc.

So that's my evidence there's something toxic about this thread and the politics section, not me or the forum itself.

Ah, but therein lies the crux of the matter, doesn't it? Your tenure at FOH, your lone vigil in a sea of transience, it speaks volumes, yet you hear but a whisper. You claim peace in realms of gaming and movies, but what of the battlegrounds of the mind and spirit? Is it not telling that discord follows your footsteps in the halls of politics and debate? Your presence in other subforums may be benign, a gentle breeze amidst the storm, but it is in the crucible of contention that one's true mettle is tested.

And so, you point to the toxicity of the thread, the venom of the politics section, absolving yourself of all blame. But have you paused, even for a moment, to consider that you might be the catalyst, the spark that ignites the flames of discord? It is a hard truth to swallow, I know. But sometimes, the mirror we hold up to the world reflects back upon ourselves, revealing the shadows we cast in the light of our own making.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I went and looked at some of his other posts briefly to attempt to give him the benefit of the doubt and found this:

Here is his short story:
… temple of bodhy- what in the literal fuck

this is what you are talking about peaceful posting? You can’t stop talking about your weird personality complex and hatred towards bullies and safe spaces- your just finding places in the forum where people just don’t respond to your post and you feel like you are “peacefully” posting your weird ass rhetoric.

can we get this man a room temperature iq medal but also a warning about genuine mental illness @Amod

I know who the asshat dark horse is this year

You could have put that in quotes so the post isn't extremely difficult to read.

Yes, I made fun of a creepy and weird poster back at BB.com who has an extremely cringey autistic obsession with me (Seriously, I crunched the numbers and discovered 55% of his entire posting in the last year was about me). I felt like flexing a bit of raconteurial talent rather than just call him names, so I wrote a quick story.

The entire point of that thread is to share samples of writing. I shared a sample. I have no idea what problem you think you've found here.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users
Misc is still down.......... Any updates? Also if not coming back up we need a misc section here

Lmao at the Karen under Bodhy name.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Misc is still down.......... Any updates? Also if not coming back up we need a misc section here

Lmao at the Karen under Bodhy name.

Unlikely given that it'll be a lightning rod for more mental illness spam on the forum.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
You could have put that in quotes so the post isn't extremely difficult to read.

Yes, I made fun of a creepy and weird poster back at BB.com who has an extremely cringey autistic obsession with me (Seriously, I crunched the numbers and discovered 55% of his entire posting in the last year was about me). I felt like flexing a bit of raconteurial talent rather than just call him names, so I wrote a quick story.

The entire point of that thread is to share samples of writing. I shared a sample. I have no idea what problem you think you've found here.

Why can't you relax for even one single day? Srs

• 1Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior

You’re a huge sharer. Cool. I can dig that.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The whole sea lioning routine kinda proves his point, as does your admission that you "find it hilarious" that you enjoy trolling to get a reaction.

You want an example of how insufferable you are? You said everyone on this forum must be fat and when I challenged you to a physique-off you went quiet and failed to respond lmfao.

Then you constantly state how awful this forum is, how nazi everyone is and you'll never come back, only to become a fairly regular poster in other sections. And again, when called out on your inability to stand by your own words you just fail to respond.

View attachment 523646

Just accept it, you joined a new forum where nobody knew who you were but your reputation quickly caught up with you thanks to your behaviour

Agreeing....... with an Ossoi post....... my Boneitis.......killing me.

• 1Seriously?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, so use my own words as proof. I can't access my posts in the section because I was cancelled. If you can't bring up an example this is just name calling. I said this many, many times before but don't make farcical accusations, misattribute evil intentions, false motives and nefarious agendas where they just simply don't exist.

It shouldn't be difficult at all to produce some evidence of this, or do you mean to say this is all so devious and conspiratorial you're having to make this all up as you go along and nothing I've actually said can be used as evidence for it?
This is the archetypical action of the disingenuous. "Show me the words". You know exactly why you're a pariah everywhere you go. Instead of self-realization and attempting to change your ways, you just keep acting the same way and crying about it.

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
NASA can’t stop millions who are going to do it however they have advised us not to take pictures of it with our smartphones. Stay safe, Misc.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. I used myself specifically as an example because I am the last person on this board who could be accused of agreeing with the cool kids in /pol.

You're not the last person. You don't even put the "hat" in "asshat". Even if you did have a hat it could not compete with a certain posters certain fedora collection. So what does that leave you? Just the ass - how much junk in your trunk are you packing? Not enough.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You're not the last person. You don't even put the "hat" in "asshat". Even if you did have a hat it could not compete with a certain posters certain fedora collection. So what does that leave you? Just the ass - how much junk in your trunk are you packing? Not enough.
200.gif

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
Got a girl coming over later for the eclipse and big ass bone in sirloin to cook

will get some pics as long as she doesn’t flake smh

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users