BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

check the app, if the app works, thats all theyre caring about,

isn't there a special gallery in the forum for the app?

I've never used any apps from the bodybuilding site. I always just logged into the forums directly on a browser. Seems like everything on the entire site is 404's page not found except for actual supplement sales, which I must say seems awfully convenient for them.

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've never used any apps from the bodybuilding site. I always just logged into the forums directly on a browser. Seems like everything on the entire site is 404's page not found except for actual supplement sales, which I must say seems awfully convenient for them.
Who actually buys that shit?

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Don’t lie, you and your Bene Gesserit whores are trying to Jihad this place.

Muad'Dib

ezgif-4-05d0e5d76e.gif

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well josh is def mad
ea690d12ae823f3c9c9d497a123051d2.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Most of the internet is a left wing echo chamber anyway, that's why I don't understand why lefties (same thing happens on the MISC) will find some small corner of the internet that isn't...and then proceed to screech and whine about it. If you don't like it...you have shit ton of other places where your faggotry will be welcome.

Because at their core, they feel there is a point being made here that they can’t reconcile, this being the Cognitive Dissonance they’ve been fighting despite having been indoctrinated the majority of their life.

There are people raised to be column A or column B, that will never diverge from their views because that’s how they are raised.

Regardless there are certain biological fundamentals that the Left has attempted to subvert so heavily for which the human brain, even brainwashed as it is, cannot escape, and that feeling draws them hither-to back; they must prove they aren’t brainwashed, its we who have been brainwashed, otherwise everything they built their reality around must be questioned.

That, or; they just want to smear their Gay Bull Shit all over everything

Last edited:
this is fucking bullshit. i find it hard to believe no one knows wtf is going on.

6th business day down, and no proper updates from the site on anything. Just some bs about how their tech team is supposedly working on things, and refusals to specify forums specifically coming back.

I feel like a dog that just got left on the side of the road out in the countryside as the car drove off without him

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

Peasant
6th business day down, and no proper updates from the site on anything. Just some bs about how their tech team is supposedly working on things, and refusals to specify forums specifically coming back.

I feel like a dog that just got left on the side of the road out in the countryside as the car drove off without him
Its fucking rude is what it is. I hate to say it but this is a pajeet move.They are rude as fuck

AKD123

Peasant
Because at their core, they feel there is a point being made here that they can’t reconcile, this being the Cognitive Dissonance they’ve been fighting despite having been indoctrinated the majority of their life.

There are people raised to be column A or column B, that will never diverge from their views because that’s how they are raised.

Regardless there are certain biological fundamentals that the Left has attempted to subvert so heavily for which the human brain, even brainwashed as it is, cannot escape, and that feeling draws them hither-to back; they must prove they aren’t brainwashed, its we who have been brainwashed, otherwise everything they built their reality around must be questioned.

That, or; they just want to smear their Gay Bull Shit all over everything
its the latter.its what fags do

yabbayabba

Peasant
Who actually buys that shit?
I still get whey (but not from BB.com). I have a Ninja blender so I'll mix up some ice cubes, whey, milk, and frozen blueberries for a post workout shake. I know I don't really need the protein but it's a nice way to chill out for a bit after the gym. It also helps to curb my sweet tooth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I sometimes order from them out of loyalty, but no more as of late since they don't care about us anymore.
I don't know what you buy, but - bulksupplements.com.
Citrulline Malate is about the only somewhat "fitness" supplement I take though, and they're a good source for that.

I don't do much protein powder, but - Security Measure

I am a proponent of our Echo Chamber

I don't mind differing opinions if you can actually have a substantive/intellectually honest/good faith discussion about it. Unfortunately, a lot of libs seem to be totally incapable of that (I'm not saying people on "the right" are perfect, and that there aren't some idiots on that side too).

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mgftp and fnatic talk a lot. Mg thinks misc is never coming back . Srs. Him and ZBlacktt . We’re in a ps5 group chat the 4 of us but mgftp I think has me on ignore. He deleted me from his friend list a long time ago.
Darnn, I literally forgot about ZBlacktt. Good dude. I wish I still play video games. I've bought a Nintendo switch and I have yet to open it.

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
You know what was going on. Everyone was hating on Israel and the big nose tiny hats, the feds shut it down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user