BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

proudmanlet

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok, 6 days of seeing these guys spell faggot with a ph and say srs after everything is really making me irrationally biased against them. We are adults here (most of us); you can use a hard F and 4 more letters to get to the full word.
u srs phaggot?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I don't give a flying fuck about outsiders and what they think.

I'd love to hear what language used here you would consider special to just our forum.
Lighten up Francis. You don't think sometimes it gets a little stale reading the same 20 middle age dudes opinions in the same threads day after day? Give these guys a little bit of a break, we had the rug pulled out from us a time or three and it fucking sucked. It's not like we are being invaded by a bunch of libtards.

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
I don't think it's coming back bros. I went to bb.com and the login uses an email address. I used to be able to login with my user name without using an email address.
I could use either and email or username before it wentdown so I don’t think this is definitive

I think the biggest red flag was how dead the supplement forum was recently(and for a while). Years ago that place was booming and drove revenue. Now it’s a wasteland.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Lighten up Francis. You don't think sometimes it gets a little stale reading the same 20 middle age dudes opinions in the same threads day after day? Give these guys a little bit of a break, we had the rug pulled out from us a time or three and it fucking sucked. It's not like we are being invaded by a bunch of libtards.

The original post was supposed to be half-assed and a little jokey; that response was directed specifically to BrutulTM BrutulTM because he couldn't recognize how tounge-in-cheek it was for someone from this insular forum to complain about another insular forum....even though we are allowed to complain about them because it wasn't our crusty old forum that disappeared this time.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Some people just want to watch the world burn

• 1Solidarity

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't think it's coming back bros. I went to bb.com and the login uses an email address. I used to be able to login with my user name without using an email address.
I could use either and email or username before it wentdown so I don’t think this is definitive

I think the biggest red flag was how dead the supplement forum was recently(and for a while). Years ago that place was booming and drove revenue. Now it’s a wasteland.

I use my email to login, and right now bb.com doesn't even accept my email to login. I wouldn't sweat the login issues right now.

We'll just have to sit tight and see if they bring back the forums.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
American Inventor Bagel Eater

• 1Truth!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
thats b/c theyre putting in a new server, you just have to be lucky that they can propogate the database or just say fuck it, new server blank forum

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok, 6 days of seeing these guys spell faggot with a ph and say srs after everything is really making me irrationally biased against them. We are adults here (most of us); you can use a hard F and 4 more letters to get to the full word.
Don't be such a phaggot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
This looks like some good news:

From Instagram. In other posts she says still no ETA though.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

BrosefMengele

Mr. Poopybutthole

• 2Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
American Inventor Bagel Eater
I respectfully ask before I open me mouth so moderators… is drug talk allowed here? Are we free to discuss weed? We aren’t on bb com to discuss drug use but many break that Rule over there and it’s not punished. Like racism tbh