BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Because out of the 100 people that actively misc, 50 are alts to troll the R&P section with liberal retardation.

Not exactly a huge loss.
we are anti troll and anti alt and very autistic

forum software will catch basic trolls

mods will catch advanced trolls

and for the hardcore aspie trolls, the entire forum will go... "yo, this faggot sounds like fate from 2 years ago"

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
The datacenter excuse is mega shady.

they said connectivity. They said maintenance, then they showed pictures of them moving, then saying replacing servers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
BB.com customer service is worse than Blizzard's.

They don't even have a customer service number to call anymore. I remember 2-3 years ago, when the misc was locked down, people were calling to get access to misc section.

• 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
They don't even have a customer service number to call anymore. I remember 2-3 years ago, when the misc was locked down, people were calling to get access to misc section.

lol, like that one asshole that called and talked to some chick about not being able to misc. that was one of the funnier threads in the last couple years.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The datacenter excuse is mega shady.

they said connectivity. They said maintenance, then they showed pictures of them moving, then saying replacing servers.

8m8olg.jpg

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users
we are anti troll and anti alt and very autistic

forum software will catch basic trolls

mods will catch advanced trolls

and for the hardcore aspie trolls, the entire forum will go... "yo, this faggot sounds like fate from 2 years ago"

• 1Like

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol, like that one asshole that called and talked to some chick about not being able to misc. that was one of the funnier threads in the last couple years.

There was that one dude whose username was GayCumLord, and he had to call to get access to misc, and he had to tell the CS chick that his name was GayCumLord and then spell it out for her. I was dying when he posted about that.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
There was that one dude whose username was GayCumLord, and he had to call to get access to misc, and he had to tell the CS chick that his name was GayCumLord and then spell it out for her. I was dying when he posted about that.
fuck I missed that one, but I recognize the username. shit would be embarassing to tell anyone, let alone a girl.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
fuck I missed that one, but I recognize the username. shit would be embarassing to tell anyone, let alone a girl.

Years ago I had to call customer support for my WoW account and had to tell them my account name was Fartstain. I asked why my account got banned and they said because I named my in-game character Boogerfart.

Trying to keep a straight face and beg for an unban was difficult lol.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 4Worf

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider

Yeah that's gotta be so embarrassing. Who was the one that made the original thread that you were talking about? Was it MiscMathematician who was posting the recordings of his phone calls to CS?

• 2Like

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
I had to call customer support for my WoW account years ago and had to tell them my account name was Fartstain. I asked why my account got banned and they said because I named my in-game character Boogerfart.

Hahahah, I bet man. I low key kinda hope that the misc is wiped out because I’d cringe to think that my family saw my post history. I mean can a miscer come back from that?

edit: I think I missed it itt with regards to your username on the misc, but you seem alright.

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Hahahah, I bet man. I low key kinda hope that the misc is wiped out because I’d cringe to think that my family saw my post history. I mean can a miscer come back from that?

edit: I think I missed it itt with regards to your username on the misc, but you seem alright.

A man has no name.

• 2Like

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
I had to call customer support for my WoW account years ago and had to tell them my account name was Fartstain. I asked why my account got banned and they said because I named my in-game character Boogerfart.

Back when City Of Heroes was around, I made a hero with earth powers and made it look as much like a rock as I could. I named him Rokk Hard Cokk.. Only took a couple days before the GMs prevented me from playing until I renamed the character lol

• 4Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users