BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I don't know that's why I've asked.
I didn't say they were left, I got the impression that they didn't like the left.

You're saying, there's a bunch of shit stains from your site you've dragged here so the feds can follow?

Umm thanks

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
So misc was just a sub forum for randos in a lifting forum?
I'm cool with the hatred of the left. I don't feel like it's a burden at all, the atifa thread is a happy place seeing those dickheads get put down..
I ended up on the "get big" forum years ago somehow but it was full of tranny threads .. not impossible to wank too but difficult times 100 ..
The attention threads appearing is what has shit me and I mostly just watch from the sidelines

Wtf is "SRS" and the other tags?
It was a huge forum from all over the world. Full of brits, aussies, golden bulls, astronauts, south americans. Even some celebrities and infamous criminals. . The misc front page would scroll off completely every second. It was like the Alexandria of the interwebs. Eventually it devolved into just scamming pajeets and raging incels though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
And what if it does?

I'd be genuinelly shocked if it came back up. But at at 2 weeks now, we're already well beyond the point where whatever "issues" there were should have been solved. "Transfering to a new server" is not a weeks long process. This is their way of acting like they're doing something about it without actually doing it.

It was a huge forum from all over the world. Full of brits, aussies, golden bulls, astronauts, south americans. Even some celebrities and infamous criminals. . The misc front page would scroll off completely every second. It was like the Alexandria of the interwebs. Eventually it devolved into just scamming pajeets and raging incels though.

The funny thing about this is, although it is clear that the misc had super high traffic back in the day, I still don't know anyone IRL who remembers it

AKD123

Peasant
The funny thing about this is, although it is clear that the misc had super high traffic back in the day, I still don't know anyone IRL who remembers it
I agree about the above but you actually know someone IRL who knows about the misc? i know a guy in my weed club online who has heard about it but ive never met anyone IRL.And if i did id probably deny it lol

my bad. i misread. i thought you said you did know someone IRL. Been on miscord for 3 hours. it was popping like a motherfuck.it was fun until the tranny fuckers showed up

AKD123

Peasant
LOL At calling it Alexandria! LOL Fucking pajeets ruin everything! ded srs

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How retardedly difficult does integrating some new server hardware need to be for BB.com? And what exactly is going on? Are they adding a new interface platform at the same time?

Did they really transport unpackaged and unpadded server equipment in the back of an empty moving truck?

View attachment 524157
"Should we put, like, a sheet over it? It looks like it could rain..."

"Nah, we sweet, bro. Water conducts electricity so the FBI servers will run even faster!"
Way too complicated when you can just do a full body workout every other day, thus four workouts a week
Dammit, now I have to post this:

BB.com days in a week dispute

I personally like full body every other day, although I do more than one exercise for chest/back/legs. The variety's fun, and it goes well with antagonist super sets.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
749381677f38690f14b17705e4486e65.gif

Me at night after another day of no misc

• 4Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
A vision of the future

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
Took scrap back this morning and it started raining probably not gonna work. Grilled up some steaks instead

• 2Like

AKD123

Peasant
Took scrap back this morning and it started raining probably not gonna work. Grilled up some steaks instead
supposed to rain later here too and i was gonna grill a ribeye.the hell you doing grilling at 7am? mirin ive done that drunk too alot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They never had any intention of bringing the forums back. "We're working on it" for 2 weeks is the most bs answer ever lol
that was only to appease the bodyfit app users, since theyre actually the only ones bringing an income stream and theyre scared of these dumbfuck bodyfit users quitting and leaving bad google reviews

think i'm full of shit? nope

a week ago the app was rated as 3.9

now it's 3.1 app users are leaving and using any other app

also, TODAY after 2 weeks, they have finally given their "i'm sorry bodyfit app users, please stay like retards", response to the app down
b66453e4d880a29b0397435c12f2405d.png

look at that, lazy fuck is just copy pasting replys

you know what ppl hate? when they see copy paste replys back to back, why bother

• 2Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Just waiting for drew durden to find this place this morning. drew is one of the 1 in 2001 long time original posters who never stopped lifting and still lifts to this day.
i lived in the gym when I found it. He still is about that life. And on top of having a family and a career.

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
you scrapped metal and grilled a steak before 9am? not un heard of but mirin
Up at 5 brah. Loaded the truck up with buckets of copper, brass, aluminum coils then hooked the trailer up full of loose iron. Scrap yard opens at 730 so you gotta get there right then because all the crack heads start rolling in with stolen bikes and grills

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

AKD123

Peasant
Up at 5 brah. Loaded the truck up with buckets of copper, brass, aluminum coils then hooked the trailer up full of loose iron. Scrap yard opens at 730 so you gotta get there right then because all the crack heads start rolling in with stolen bikes and grills
been there done that.not cause im a scrapper just cause i had to get rid of gutters and other misc type shit. had to scrap for booze more than once too