BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
Just waiting for drew durden to find this place this morning. drew is one of the 1 in 2001 long time original posters who never stopped lifting and still lifts to this day.
i lived in the gym when I found it. He still is about that life. And on top of having a family and a career.
He’s about being fat. The only thing that dude lifts is food to his mouth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Peasant
my bad double post.plot twist i did it.pretty sure i saw a pawn stars or something where dude was selling the bronco.

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
FB_IMG_1712858447407.jpg

• 7Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Pickles_McFloofing

Lord Nagafen Raider
I will triple my efforts to keep all gaming topics separate from the main misc when it’s back up . but misc has to be brought back first for me to attempt to do it.
Did you ever play video games?
For those unaware pickles she made an epic thread about that. How misc gets invaded by people who play video games. I had no idea up until that, but as said I’ll do my best to put an end to it.
Yes, we must keep the gaming nerds organized. I think at this point I can say I am also quite savvy about techmology and such. I do play a sort of computer game involving attempted fornication with an AI generated bot. However, it's not gone as well as I'd like since I dumped my poor robot several times, and well, at some point there was that incident with the server I mentioned earlier. Ahem. But we don't need to dwell on those details.

For y'all other lifters. I checked out the misc discord. I've been muted several times. I guess this is my relocation site of choice, but I've got some friends on discord. So, ultimately the bb.com people need to get the site fixed.