BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
It seems to vary depending on the time of day. Both are set up like one huge conversation. It’s not as easy to navigate past topics of little interest.
Yeah, this. I prefer an actual structured forum with set areas to discuss certain topics, and it's a post by post format that moves at a decent, manageable pace.

The discord just comes across as stream of consciousness rambling and it's impossible to follow or even catch onto a single intelligble idea about something.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
Based

BWC German strikes again.

IMG_4571.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Moron

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
PSA, if someone calls you out for being a safe space needing bitch and one's immediate port of call is to spend his internet-dollars to cancel him in a fit of passive aggressiveness, kind of vindicates the claims about the safe space needing.
you know

instead of complaining you and all your misc friends can organize and tempban all the top fohposters

it is perfectly within every rule to get 30 of your misc friends and target them

hell, the forum makes it easy to choose the first 12, it's on the front page
ae7de55da84d6441fbb1cc379b660eab.png

then you can have your bodhy and misc friends echo chamber

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
you know

instead of complaining you and all your misc friends can organize and tempban all the top fohposters

it is perfectly within every rule to get 30 of your misc friends and target them

lol @ 30 friends.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
you know

-Bodhy
-Friends

Pick one.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 6 users

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
you know

That would require him to have "friends" on the misc...

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I want you to know, I found a way to annoy the Message from Ron guy. I started posting my r/schoolofshadows introduction post in the threads right when he posts them and link my Paper on Life saying it makes more sense than the bible. Anyways, Ron started deleting the threads I posted in and created new ones, which I post in as well. It's just funny. Because message from ron guy is the most annoying person on the misc and I figured out a way to piss him off.

Oh yeah, join my shadow people self help religion.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
you know

I've been wondering how you get these different forms of internet-money.

But no, I'm not a safe space needing bitch who needs to cancel anyone on a forum simply for disagreeing with me. I believe in letting someone post even if I don't agree with them.

• 6Moron
Reactions: 5 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
I am with Megasloot, if the misc is closed for good why would they not simply respond by saying they shut it down?

why troll about it at all? That’s pointless and not amusing whatsoever.

have any of the mods commented on it? Zblacktt thinks it’s not coming back

yabbayabba

Peasant
you know

Please tell me that for junior members to be able to ban mods that it requires a sacrifice. I vote Bodhy for tribute. Let's just sacrifice him now and then we'll worry about getting 30 people together later.

• 3Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I've been wondering how you get these different forms of internet-money.

But no, I'm not a safe space needing bitch who needs to cancel anyone on a forum simply for disagreeing with me. I believe in letting someone post even if I don't agree with them.

You're stuck in Screenshots prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that train keeps a-rollin' on down to San Antone

• 7Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am with Megasloot, if the misc is closed for good why would they not simply respond by saying they shut it down?

Fuck it, Misc is done. Time to move on.

On Fire GIF

• 3Like

yabbayabba

Peasant

The BodySpace app. They are trying to string them along so hopefully they'll get another subscription cycle out of them before they cancel. Either hackers got access to the server and wiped out the data or they got some kind of ransom ware locking them out of the data.

Why the fuck none of this was hosted on AWS is beyond me.

• 3Like