Here's a snip of a partial headline from my Yahoo newsfeed a short while ago:

1712949454005.png

Proudmanlet, they talkin' 'bout you?

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really says nothing about the forums. Like there was privacy or uncompromised user data on that ancient forum. Pretty sure they are talking about the app there.

A lotta people on social media were accusing them of getting hijacked by ransomware, I think she was addressing that.

WombRaider

<Banned>
Anybody from NYC here ? I need a ride home to Queens, my gf is working late and i have nowhere to sit here after work and i can't stay in the building.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anybody from NYC here ? I need a ride home to Queens, my gf is working late and i have nowhere to sit here after work and i can't stay in the building.
Is this how these bodybuilders cruise for sex?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
take some pics

not of poop
First meets aren’t usually like that in the cucking world brah

we talked, her husband came out and said hi. We made out then she wanted to see my dick. Gonna set up she wanted her husband to watch me fuk her, I’ll get yall some pics then

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
First meets aren’t usually like that in the cucking world brah

we talked, her husband came out and said hi. We made out then she wanted to see my dick. Gonna set up she wanted her husband to watch me fuk her, I’ll get yall some pics then

This world we live in ✡️

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

A lotta people on social media were accusing them of getting hijacked by ransomware, I think she was addressing that.

This does sound like ransomware cover up

All the stuff they were talking about and pictures didn’t add up.

also ransomware doesn’t steal the data they encrypt it. They are probably negotiating down the ransomware costs or trying to restore from a backup which takes weeks.

The poor communication is likely at the advice of their lawyers because their insurance will cover some of legal fees and if they don’t follow the advice they can lose that coverage.

source: I’ve seen ransomware negotiations first hand and this is exactly how it played iut

• 2Like