BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sup bros, just checking in is the forum back up?

Starting to think this will be the next pantheon. 2 more weeks.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
I’m glad you’ve learned to be ok living your life as an Indian. It’s not easy when all your fellow Indians are rapist street shitting pajeets..

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Last edited:

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
Just paid my taxes boys, shit was brutal this year.

I charged it to one of my 0% cards and am going to carry it until next tax year and hope to pay a lot of it off with that..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
This does sound like ransomware cover up

All the stuff they were talking about and pictures didn’t add up.

also ransomware doesn’t steal the data they encrypt it. They are probably negotiating down the ransomware costs or trying to restore from a backup which takes weeks.

The poor communication is likely at the advice of their lawyers because their insurance will cover some of legal fees and if they don’t follow the advice they can lose that coverage.

source: I’ve seen ransomware negotiations first hand and this is exactly how it played iut

Yeah anything can be possible.

Yea your passwords are fucked, go update em

Lmao. Apparently people are able to log into Bodyfit and Bodyspace is back up, but still no forums.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He has one of those old cars that sound like a hotel like the grand marquee
i did own a crown vic 14 year ago. then i got my convertible. that crown vic was a hateful car. it kept working and running. it caught fire. the transmission shit the bed, one the wheels came off. but it kept going and going. i finally gave it away to Cars4kids because i was sick of looking at it.
iu

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSA, if someone calls you out for being a safe space needing bitch and one's immediate port of call is to spend his internet-dollars to cancel him in a fit of passive aggressiveness, kind of vindicates the claims about the safe space needing.
There are two viable solutions to your current predicament.
Solution 1: Don't be such a mega douche that people want to threadban you for fun.
Solution 2: Don't such a poor plebe. Donate to the board to keep it running, get some Tucobux and you will find people leave you alone since you are now able to retaliate.

You will, of course, choose Solution #3. Continue to be a whiny little bitch and cry about the consequences of being one of the board's top douchebags.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Please tell me that for junior members to be able to ban mods that it requires a sacrifice. I vote Bodhy for tribute. Let's just sacrifice him now and then we'll worry about getting 30 people together later.
All you have to do is donate to the board. We prefer to think of it as a reward for being a productive member of our society.

1712966813343.png