BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Luc1fer

Peasant
If you want access to politics, this is how it works:
14 days after you create your account, you will have accrued enough free currency to buy the pass.
Season 3 Juliette GIF by Siesta Key

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah you guys are adding so much value.
Even Chris is dunking on you guys. That’s pretty pathetic. Chris is our most pathetic forum member just so you know.. You never want to be more pathetic than Chris.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users
Even Chris is dunking on you guys. That’s pretty pathetic. Chris is our most pathetic forum member just so you know.. You never want to be more pathetic than Chris.

Sounds like Chris would fit in perfectly on the misc if It ever came back up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
This isn't the misc I don't think you get reps for making out with some chicks husband here.
He likely didn't there either, he's one of the corniest try hards I've witnessed on the internet, and now he's polluting this place with it.

I'm sure I'm far from the only who sees it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There are two viable solutions to your current predicament.
Solution 1: Don't be such a mega douche that people want to threadban you for fun.
Solution 2: Don't such a poor plebe. Donate to the board to keep it running, get some Tucobux and you will find people leave you alone since you are now able to retaliate.

You will, of course, choose Solution #3. Continue to be a whiny little bitch and cry about the consequences of being one of the board's top douchebags.
I think it's "insufferable kunt", not "mega douche"?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got a movie marathon coming up in a couple weeks, any suggestions for supplements to stay awake...are those caffeine pouches legit?

IveABigOne

N00b
Got a movie marathon coming up in a couple weeks, any suggestions for supplements to stay awake...are those caffeine pouches legit?
personally I've used caffeine pills with coffee or energy drinks however the "people" in my hometown seem to prefer meth, each to their own, I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user