BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

WombRaider

<Banned>
I had 2 large pizzas last night with 2 large milkshakes, that put me over my 10K calories. Going to BBW today with the m'lady. Possibly a 100 wing order. I have to remind myself to bring my new cane, it retracts. Have a great weekend from fatso

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

WombRaider

<Banned>
no decent woman would put up with that gluttony.you cant even find your dick
ok no one is perfect, i don't think why you think you are. I have health issues and as i mentioned before i was injured falling inside LA fitness barring me from performing any decent workouts.

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
I had 2 large pizzas last night with 2 large milkshakes, that put me over my 10K calories. Going to BBW today with the m'lady. Possibly a 100 wing order. I have to remind myself to bring my new cane, it retracts. Have a great weekend from fatso

1 12oz sirloin steak medium rare
1 chicken breast
1 swordfish
4 cups of roasted veggies
1 protein bar

standard DS supper last night

AKD123

Peasant
ok no one is perfect, i don't think why you think you are. I have health issues and as i mentioned before i was injured falling inside LA fitness barring me from performing any decent workouts.
if your not trolling then sorry but all you talk about is stuffing your face.

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
As for this morning 12 hard boiled egg whites, 1/2 lb Turkey bacon, pot of coffee black

I’m afraid to add fruit. I love it but there are doctors many now telling patients to avoid fruit. And rabbitjb told me never eat it in a main course. But how can one eat a pizza without pineapples?!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have more respect for the puss that oozes from gangrneous limbs than I have for you people. At least that ooze has a purpose. Lobotomized rhesus macaques have higher intelligence than all you shit stains put together.
mad people GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
That's Ossoi though and he would fit right in. It seems like an entire board of Ossois.

I'm not the one that is banned from politics entirely, moron.

If you're that confident I'm worse than you then let's put it to a vote. Loser gets rickshawed for 3 months.

WombRaider

<Banned>
That sucks. Would you have caregiver?

I would have to leave the workforce to qualify for one, i'll continue working as mcuh as i can but i wont be able to afford one privately . They cost around $1500 a month on the low end so not sure what i'll do when the time comes. My gf says she will move in with me, but we all know sloots go'n sloot so who knows how serious that offer is.