BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, the April Fools post he made last year was what got me started down the path of looking into it. NYPat was easy to tell because he stopped using that account for a while after I called him out, and the way NYPat interacted with me changed afterwards too. The PMs gachase also sent me were weird after the call out, trying to "explain himself" and that he was "hacked" by someone who also "hacked" NYPat, or something gay, I forget. It's also how I found out about OPGenesis being another of his alts.

On a separate occassion Memecop called out gachase and nypat for sharing the same IP at one point, and that was before any of the call out stuff happened. Gachase21 also shares the same join date as NYPat.

Of course he denies it since he seems pretty attached to what he does there. But if you pay attention to those 3 accounts, sometimes they'll reply to each other on specific topics, one after the other in a staggered sequence. It's much easier to tell since a lot of posters have left the R/P.

Metroins and BadMonkeyFunker I also found out to be the same person, but he's probably gachase's butt buddy from I gathered of their historical forum interactions.
Interesting...again I don't mind different opinions at all, but I detest unhinged lunatics who are incapable of having an intellectually honest/good faith discussion. That's regardless of whether it's a troll/alt or a genuine person. That shit has gotten out of hand on the R/P.

You should have enough forum currency by now to access the Pol section.

I already do, I got grandfathered in as an original Misc "refugee".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Interesting...again I don't mind different opinions at all, but I detest unhinged lunatics who are incapable of having an intellectually honest/good faith discussion. That's regardless of whether it's a troll/alt or a genuine person. That shit has gotten out of hand on the R/P.

That's why I told him I don't respect him at all, purposefully playing both sides like that. Gachase21 was also one of the first posters to accuse me of being jealous when I started making Jew threads, so I'm sure he's probably a Jew too. Who knows, but he's a lunatic, and the R/P is his asylum. Let him remain with his kind.

• 2Like

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
So, the miscers are just going to piss off and not hang around FOH? What, this place was like a methadone clinic to them?

Who could have seen something like that coming? I'll remain at FOH, regardless. I actually appreciate the forum rather than treat it as a place to temporarily have my balls fondled by a bunch of sycophants.

How about you just fuck off.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
That's why I told him I don't respect him at all, purposefully playing both sides like that. Gachase21 was also one of the first posters to accuse me of being jealous when I started making Jew threads, so I'm sure he's probably a Jew too. Who knows, but he's a lunatic, and the R/P is his asylum. Let him remain with his kind.

I'd never have suspected GAchase playing both sides like that. What a fucking looney.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I'd never have suspected GAchase playing both sides like that. What a fucking looney.

You wouldn't think so.

Metroins and BMF were the same way. Metroins was calm, BMF was the complete opposite. Same join date, Memecop confirmed they shared a common IP at one point. Both used the same tacky gifs. They both also left me the same neg one day. Both familiar with Baltimore & Texas, the list goes on.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It's not true - not even close to true

Speak of the Devil.

honk honk.gif

gachase21

Golden Knight of the Realm
lol i'm definitely not Jewish.

whiteRazor

lol'd at the do not come.

I see nearly half of the posts in this thread has been in the past two weeks. I apologize if miscers have been a burden on this forum, and I appreciate your hospitality.

• 2Like

gachase21

I could care less either way, you poison that forum.
Man- I'm not going to look into e-fighting you. I really don't know what's gotten into you- I made it April fools thread like I always do and it seems to sink you into a rabbit hole about me.

it's odd tbh- I've had great respectful conversations with many posters in that forum over many years, and never really gotten into any kind of major serious confrontation.

Part of the story you are using is wrong as well/ mem never called me out for being same IP as NYpat/ I spun a previous misunderstanding involving LukeL (where he tried to hack our accounts) mem was verifying- and used that incident to to help my April fools thread story (make believable).

The only problem is for some reason you kept believing it after I said April fools and explained.

trying not to make it an efight thing at Even PM'd you about it

there is - and only is - 1 other poster from my household. This ever posted on the same IP as me and that is my son- who has maybe 100 post max in 6 years.

I got no hate or I'll will toward you man/ and I hope you do well. I do respectfully ask you to stop the defamation involving my name over something that's not true..

I was actually banned from this form the entire time until I guess just a day ago - I emailed and asked lifted -

Do I have fun and banter sometimes there - yes- I also don't say completely serious entire time- you will know when I make serious posts because they normally have data and citations.

• 1MegaNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Man- I'm not going to look into e-fighting you. I really don't know what's gotten into you- I made it April fools thread like I always do and it seems to sink you into a rabbit hole about me.

it's odd tbh- I've had great respectful conversations with many posters in that forum over many years, and never really gotten into any kind of major serious confrontation.

Part of the story you are using is wrong as well/ mem never called me out for being same IP as NYpat/ I spun a previous misunderstanding involving LukeL (where he tried to hack our accounts) mem was verifying- and used that incident to to help my April fools thread story (make believable).

The only problem is for some reason you kept believing it after I said April fools and explained.

trying not to make it an efight thing at Even PM'd you about it

there is - and only is - 1 other poster from my household. This ever posted on the same IP as me and that is my son- who has maybe 100 post max in 6 years.

I got no hate or I'll will toward you man/ and I hope you do well. I do respectfully ask you to stop the defamation involving my name over something that's not true..

I was actually banned from this form the entire time until I guess just a day ago - I emailed and asked lifted -

Do I have fun and banter sometimes there - yes- I also don't say completely serious entire time- you will know when I make serious posts because they normally have data and citations.

You're an idiot, have another neg.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

yabbayabba

Peasant
I knew there were a lot of weird mental people on the Misc, but guess I had become numb to a lot of it. Not hours after it comes back up several of them are back up to their old tricks again. Do appreciate this place doesn't let that kind of fucktardism fester here.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I knew there were a lot of weird mental people on the Misc, but guess I had become numb to a lot of it. Not hours after it comes back up several of them are back up to their old tricks again. Do appreciate this place doesn't let that kind of fucktardism fester here.

It's a good place 👍

This last forum outage at BB.com was a huge mistake for them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users