Beer Brewing Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tidalwave

Trakanon Raider
Full grain is the way to go! way more control over color, flavor, etc. The above photo is a 5 gallon bucket with ~24lbs of grain for a 5 gallon batch of stout.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Getting ready to keg a batch of Duchesse de Bourgogne clone from northern brewer, my first sour. I normally do two batches back to back when I get out all my brewing stuff and clean it, but I got lazy this time. Probably a doubly bad call because I don’t see this beer as something my friends and I will pound down in a session or two. The smell and color seem pretty close to the real deal, so I’m fascinated to see how it tastes.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A buddy of mine was downsizing and gave me two 5 gallon carboys, tubing, blow off valves, and a bottle of starsan.... 2 years ago :D

My initial idea was to make a single vessel 'cider' with apple juice, maple syrup, and LP5xx. Just never got to it.