Bertoxxulus Bugged

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Auspex/Unleashed is still posting rarely as so"l33t, I guess when a mod banned Auspex/Unleashed, they forgot to nail so"l33t as well. This get"s the big W as in, whatever, who cares.

Kallabus_foh

shitlord
this thread so needs to be put into the hall of shame....this is probably the best entertainment i"ve gotten out of a thread while sitting at my desk ever!!

Worfless_foh

shitlord
Tyni, tyni, dont you know selling your account only to take it back a week later and STEAL 1,000usd is really bad, not to mention criminal.
lets start with this. EverQuest is an international, fictional community. If this Tyni stole 1,000 dollars under normal circumstances, he would be arrested and tried by his state or county, but like I said EQ is international and doesn"t fall under any one jurisdiction.

To take any legal action of any kind, this would have to fall under FBI (I think) jurisdiction which is I believe stealing $3,000 us.

So, it is in a sense, legal for this chuckle head to 2,999 usd all he wants.

If he tried multiple scams, you could possibly get a class action going (assuming the material stolen amounts to at least 3,000 usd) but with how easy it is to be a fraud over the internet, you most likely couldn"t pin multiple scams to him.

In conclusion: You can steal as much money as you want as long as you cover your tracks and scam fourteen year olds with rich parents.

Janus_foh

shitlord
Damnit, why"d I read this post so late! Wow this owned. Now I see how truly retarded unleashed is. Oh and in terms of vehicles:

NLR > All

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
This thread is great! It"s fucking laugh-your-ass-off, rape-a-puppy hilarious!

And it"s always amazing when people try to pull people who don"t give a fuck into a flame war. (Example: Aychamo)

And what"s even better: you can"t always recognize the flames as flames. They seem to be self-proclamations of homosexuality.

This thread wins. All the participants win. The Big W reigns.

Pass out the highliters!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Come on for hall of shame this things needs pictures, and at least 3 different "you"re a loser irl" phrases.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Haha Toxidil is keeping this thing going, I fucking hate vanilla ice. Ainmer you fat piece of shit why dont you post some RL pics, oh ya you cant cause they dont make a lens that big, bitch. You are a fat loser and a loser IRL.