BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE.

Solariss

Golden Squire
I didn't say it wasn't. I loved it and watched it each year until TBS started showing it for entire days at a time. I would love a Die Hard 24 hour marathon just to shake things up from the 10th annual fucking 24 hours of You'll shoot your eye out.
Yeah, it is a bit much. I think there has been a few years where I watched it more than once or twice in that 24 hour period. I'm in for Bad Santa too, love that movie

Charles_sl

shitlord
A Christmas Story of course. 24 hours of A Christmas Story! Can't wait!

Also Fanny and Alexander. It's not fully focused on Christmas but they show it during Christmas in Sweden so there's that. I'm not sure why the trailer is so horrible...:

Goatface

watch xmas vacation, scrooged and die hard every year and normally catch xmas story on tv 2-3 times

Salshun_sl

shitlord
In Christmas Story, when Ralphie came out of the daydream about soap poisoning, beautiful. That is the most hilarious, twisted smile ever filmed.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Although I'm probably not of the generation to really appreciate it, on Christmas Eve we watched It's a Wonderful Life and I think it's great.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
I like to break up the Xmas overload with a Zombie movie. Family knows I have to watch at least 1 zombie flick between Thanksgiving-Xmas time frame. Think watching Gremlins as a child warped my mind (Xmas time-frame movie if I remember correctly). I enjoy Die Hard as others has posted also but have to watch my 1 zombie flick, tend to enjoy the standard Dawn of the Dead remake (2004) edition.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Joyeux No?l. it's a french movie about the christmas day cease fire between german and french/scottish soldiers during W.W.I. really good movie. probably one that not a lot of you have seen or even heard of, but give it a shot (only reason i knew of it is because my girlfriend is french).

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Merry Xmas movie lovers!

Didn't see this on the list, although the first scene is the only good part:

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was in Target with my girlfriend looking to buy Christmas movies and some new parent steered us towards some animated kids Christmas movie called 'Arthur Christmas'. We got it and its actually really really good. My list is probably this:

Christmas Vacation
Die Hard
Arthur Christmas
?? - We literally have 10 or 15 Christmas movies (GF and I both Love Christmas; we own basically everything that's been mentioned on this list and probably 5 or 8 that haven't been)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
ralphaim_zps6236f12c.jpg
still true!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It'll probably be Christmas Story, Charlie Brown xmas, then when the kids go to sleep The Ref.

I'm sure I said it last year, but the Ref is the most underrated X-mas movie ever.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the ref is awesome, but i have watched it too many times. probably seen all of them too many times. christmas story i have seen the most but im sure i will still watch it again this year. i love how well they made it look from the period they filmed it in.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
For years I would have said National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation but Elf is my Christmas movie now. It is just the perfect mix of everything.

Other stuff I look forward to for Christmas are just a lot of classics from my childhood that I can't believe my kids actually enjoy.... Rudolph, Frosty, etc. Who would have thought they would stand the test of time.

Charlie Brown way up there too...

I'm just so sick of Ralphie and "you'll shoot your eye out"