Best movie of the decade ?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think No Country for Old Men is too low on that list, Wolf of Wall Street is too high. I like Fellowship and Dark Knight too but they are not the 2nd and 3rd best movies in the last 20 years, sorry.
But what else do you put in their place? I agree that Dark Knight is maybe overrated, but I think you have to put Fellowship in the Top 3-5 - especially if you just assume the entire trilogy is "one" movie. The achievement in cinema that those movies were(especially considering they were made in the early 2000s)is remarkable. One of their only flaws nearly 20 years later is that a lot of the CGI has aged, but that's to be expected. The only other movie I could maybe see swapping into those top 3-5 spots is possibly Gladiator - I think that movie is far too low on the list.

Sterling

El Presidente
But what else do you put in their place? I agree that Dark Knight is maybe overrated, but I think you have to put Fellowship in the Top 3-5 - especially if you just assume the entire trilogy is "one" movie. The achievement in cinema that those movies were(especially considering they were made in the early 2000s)is remarkable. One of their only flaws nearly 20 years later is that a lot of the CGI has aged, but that's to be expected. The only other movie I could maybe see swapping into those top 3-5 spots is possibly Gladiator - I think that movie is far too low on the list.
LOTR definitely needs to get some love, but Gladiator is good, but I'd put it as Scott's 3rd best movie since 2000 so I wouldn't put it anywhere near that high. Also 2049 is like 45th on that list wtf.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I still love Gladiator. It's so epic. Definitely up in the top 10 for me.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
See, I think No Country for Old Men was overrated and There Will Be Blood was robbed since they both went up for the Oscar the same year.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users