Best phone games?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wanted to get back into P&D, but need to recover my account. Don't have much of the info, but from it what it sounds like if I did IAP and can remember some of the heroes and leads I had, I might be able to get my account back. I've searched thru some sites for some names, but it's hard sorting thru the crap. Bruuce Bruuce @krismunich , could you guys help me out? I remember some of the leads I had were like light and dark kali? I also had a blue heart based team maybe? I played 3 years ago, maybe more. I think I had a green one as well that I was just starting on, would Odin have been a lead back then?
I had to do this after I took a long break too. I dont think you even have to remember leaders so much as ANY monsters you had in your box. I dont think what evolution they were matters either. As for blue leaders, I'm not 100%. Andromeda makes hearts and blues, idk if she was ever really in the meta as a leader tho. Skuld had a little bit of time in the meta around then I think and made hearts. same with Ryune.

I do think green Odin got a good upgrade around that time so were some teams leading with him.

I think if you did any IAP at all you got a good chance for recovery. Tag me if you do and I can help ya catch up.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Card Guardians was worth the full price

Bought it at full price, it's pretty mediocre. There's some interesting mechanics going on but the card pool is not balanced whatsoever and the gear grind is abysmal. Also the art style sucks.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Best phone game is obviously Diablo Immortal.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I agree with the general sarcasm of that but in many ways DI is the best phone game that I’ve played.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Anybody play MTG : Puzzle Quest? I usually waste most of my time on that or DI atm. KRA KRA!

• 1Barf

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had to do this after I took a long break too. I dont think you even have to remember leaders so much as ANY monsters you had in your box. I dont think what evolution they were matters either. As for blue leaders, I'm not 100%. Andromeda makes hearts and blues, idk if she was ever really in the meta as a leader tho. Skuld had a little bit of time in the meta around then I think and made hearts. same with Ryune.

I do think green Odin got a good upgrade around that time so were some teams leading with him.

I think if you did any IAP at all you got a good chance for recovery. Tag me if you do and I can help ya catch up.
Sent them an email showing I did IAP, they still say I need to have ID#. I'm not by chance on your friend's list still am I?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Counterside launched in global a few weeks ago and is holding my attention nicely so far. They've been giving out a ton of freebies, including 160 free pulls. Seems very f2p friendly so far, comparable to epic7. The only downside so far is that like epic7, there is gear RNG, but to a lesser degree. They're on an accelerated pace to catch up to other regions, and they're launching a pc client on steam I think in August. Worth checking out if you're looking for a polished game with good QoL.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sent them an email showing I did IAP, they still say I need to have ID#. I'm not by chance on your friend's list still am I?
No, I clean that up pretty regularly. I saw someone on reddit saying they needed the id no matter what now a few weeks ago. Was hoping it wasn't true. The gf needed a restore as well and i dont think we have her id either

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Marvel puzzle Quest is about the only game I can stand on the phone. I played it years ago and when I got rid of my phone I stopped back then. Then just now I picked it up again and unfortunately didn't have my OG account.

Its def a slow burn and even more so if you stay F2P but IMO there is no rush. Basically play when you can and start collecting and eventually you will amass tons of hero covers.

Basically its a mach 3 game with marvel heroes. Once you collect enough of xxx color, you fire off a hero power. You collect hero "covers" from doing content and level up their powers by getting more "covers" basically more of the same hero comic covers. Then you level their HP by use of resource called ISO.

View attachment 409700

Anyway its not a complicated system once youre playing. You basically start off with the campaign which gives you one star and some 2 star heroes. Then you play PVP and PVE events which drop other hero covers over time all the way up to 5 star. But again, this is a slow burn. Years of collecting.

Different heroes have different interactions with each other and you play with teams of 3. So for instance some hero create different color gems for other hero. Some have healing powers, some are just DD, there is others that make protect or attack gems and various other powers...

You can also play this on steam if you want. I have been playing this on steam as well.
Ahh from the same Developers that do MTG : Puzzle Quest. KRA KRA! The new set came out today for MTG:pQ. They are one set behind regular magic sets. KRA KRA.

• 1Picard

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Has anyone tried ISEPS, it's more of a kinda idle game where you have to gather particles for upgrades, etc. It is pretty addicting for such a simple game.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bought it at full price, it's pretty mediocre. There's some interesting mechanics going on but the card pool is not balanced whatsoever and the gear grind is abysmal. Also the art style sucks.
no way, love the art style. every unit even the minor ones have moving parts

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
One of my favorite mobile games currently is Retro Bowl. If you are a fan of the old left to right football games of the 80s like "4th And Inches" on the Commodore 64, you will love Retro Bowl. I have sunk a ton of time in to this game.

My all time favorite mobile game has to be Witch Wars. Sadly, the publisher pulled the game years ago, and it has never resurfaced under any other brand/name/etc. Truly one of the best of its genre. I really wish someone would bring it back.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been playing Disney Mirror verse. It's a pretty cool game for a gacha mobile sink.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got sucked in hard to Rush Royale. Has pvp and coop which is pretty neat.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Indies' Lies

Easily one of the best mobile games I've ever played.

• 1Like

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
Indies' Lies

Easily one of the best mobile games I've ever played.
Thanks for this recommendation. I have been playing this quite a bit. Very easy to pick up and put down after just a few rounds as you progress through a random "roguelike" board or through the somewhat tedious stories.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Hunt Royale for an online/coop aRPG type.

20 Minutes til Dawn is a great Vampire Survivors type for $2