Better Call Saul

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Mike did kill people. He's mirroring Sal right now and I'm sure he'll be killing again before it's all done.

Mike also didn't kill Tuco because of exactly what happened in Breaking Bad with the cousins and the cartel.
Yeah it's one thing to make a hit for someone whose organization you're a part of, quite another to do that against certain targets as a freelance operator.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
tumblr_nnoynblR1r1s0hs2uo6_400.gif

Mike was a boxer, check
Mike was in Nam, check

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Asshole Howard returns.
chick should have kneed him in the balls and walked off.

can somebody tell me who does that spanish version of My Way? i have to have it.
Los Lobos?

-edit
are they implying that chuck's story about jimmy stealing from their dad's business and ultimately bringing him to an early grave was bullshit in order to cause kim to break up with jimmy? out of revenge for jimmy playing some kind of hijinks with chuck's marriage?

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
chick should have kneed him in the balls and walked off.

can somebody tell me who does that spanish version of My Way? i have to have it.
Los Lobos?
I haven't watched the show yet, but the Gypsy Kings do a beautiful version called A Mi Manera.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I'm not sure if it's my torrent source or what, but it seems like this and sometimes Walking Dead just end abruptly at the end of the show. No jump to any sort of closing credits. Just black screen/file's done. Is this what the aired shows are doing also? Or is it perhaps the DVR setting on whoever's uploading/something like that?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not sure if it's my torrent source or what, but it seems like this and sometimes Walking Dead just end abruptly at the end of the show. No jump to any sort of closing credits. Just black screen/file's done. Is this what the aired shows are doing also? Or is it perhaps the DVR setting on whoever's uploading/something like that?
i watch both shows live and i can tell you both have end credits. both shows go to a commercial break after the episode ends and when both come back they have a split screen. top has the trailer for next week's episode and the bottom is a squished little screen of the credits. when the trailer ends , the screen becomes one and its maybe 3 seconds from the end which they go through in x2 speed. its an AMC thing and probably the torrent guys find that fucking retarded along with everyone else.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Damn you BCS!

Last nights episode cruised right along...no real excitement...then you smack me with the last 3 min convo.

(This will be interesting to see where this takes Mike)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I would imagine these interactions will eventually lead him to him seeking out Gus, Gus going to him to see the man who put the nephews one one of his most hated enemies in lock up.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My guess Asian Violin lady left Chuck the moment he became electro-crazy and it has nothing to do with Jimmy.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, that episode was a slog.

I cannot give them high marks so far in season 2. They rolled back the progress that the characters had made last year and they are all trying to solve the same problems all over again. They need to grow the show and continue to take it in new directions. Vince Gilligan always makes some the best quality TV... now he just needs to make it fun and interesting again.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This one was a bit slow until the pay off at the end with the DINGs!

Looks like we get the cartel coming next week.