Better Call Saul

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1. I was trying to reconcile the 2.
2. Maybe people just assumed it was 'cuz old' if they didn't know whatever sneaky thing Mike did to him.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I think Mike is gonna fuck him up but do it in a way that they have no idea it was him. There's no way the cartel lets that shit go if they knew it was him.

Also, I'm expecting another major BB character shows up either tonight or in the finale next week. My moneys on Gus.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
THe further this goes along the less and less I find I give a crap about the Saul/Jimmy arc of the story.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
THe further this goes along the less and less I find I give a crap about the Saul/Jimmy arc of the story.
I feel you're possibly missing something. I'm thoroughly enjoying the writing of this show, this episode just made me appreciate it even further. Jimmy's on the spot lying at the school just for the video was great. Not to mention the fact it looked like a really bad Abbey Road album cover as they were crossing the street.

Borzak

I guess, but I know where Jimmy winds up and how he got there is kind of /yawn.

Also the driver of the truck saw Mikes car.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I can't believe the sheer disdain he has for Jimmy, he quite literally depending on next weeks episode might have killed himself trying to prove his brother fucked him rather than he made a simple mistake. Chuck has fucked Jimmy at every turn, so much so I'm surprised Khorum hasn't popped in here to call Jimmy Chucks cuck. I was cheering for Jimmy finally doing anything that even remotely could be considered standing up against Chuck, then Chuck proves who he is and instead of entertaining the notion that he MIGHT have made a mistake instantly blames his brother. I hope Chuck is dead, fuck him, let him die and Jimmy with him its time for Saul in s3.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess, but I know where Jimmy winds up and how he got there is kind of /yawn.

Also the driver of the truck saw Mikes car.
mike drives a black dodge diplomat. the car he used on the heist was a blue olds or buick. later year too. mikes car is an early 80s model while the blue car is late 80s. btw hi everyone. i still follow some threads here still because i havent found a reddit/fb group for them, yet.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I can't believe the sheer disdain he has for Jimmy, he quite literally depending on next weeks episode might have killed himself trying to prove his brother fucked him rather than he made a simple mistake. Chuck has fucked Jimmy at every turn, so much so I'm surprised Khorum hasn't popped in here to call Jimmy Chucks cuck. I was cheering for Jimmy finally doing anything that even remotely could be considered standing up against Chuck, then Chuck proves who he is and instead of entertaining the notion that he MIGHT have made a mistake instantly blames his brother. I hope Chuck is dead, fuck him, let him die and Jimmy with him its time for Saul in s3.
Chuck is such a gigantic faggot, I hope he lives and finds out he has AIDS and ass cancer, and dies from those simultaneously while he's getting tazed and the electric chair.

I don't know about the car but they made it a point to show that the driver saw it.

next week: LOS POLLOS HERMANOS bitches! It has to happen.

Borzak

I wasn't sure about the car, but I was thinking why is no one else driving down the road? I live in BFE and our roads get more than a car every 5 minutes.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I wasn't sure about the car, but I was thinking why is no one else driving down the road? I live in BFE and our roads get more than a car every 5 minutes.
I think that's why Mike had the whole setup where he had to pull the cord to roll his spikes out. He couldn't just lay them out and hope the truck was the next car to go by.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Chuck proves who he is and instead of entertaining the notion that he MIGHT have made a mistake instantly blames his brother. I hope Chuck is dead, fuck him, let him die and Jimmy with him its time for Saul in s3.
Well Chuck knows it was Jimmy because it all makes sense and Chuck isn't one to make that kind of mistake. The problem is after Kim owns him at his house he still cant accept his fault in how he has wronged Jimmy and just let it go and maybe try to make peace with his brother.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Well Chuck knows it was Jimmy because it all makes sense and Chuck isn't one to make that kind of mistake. The problem is after Kim owns him at his house he still cant accept his fault in how he has wronged Jimmy and just let it go and maybe try to make peace with his brother.
Yes we all know, we watched Jimmy do it. The problem imo is there isn't even a second of doubt in his mind that Jimmy fucked him, ever. Most sane and rational people would openly admit that they could make such a simple mistake, that however unlikely that it was possible it could have happened and with Chuck that never crossed his mind, it had to be Jimmy. He couldn't possibly have made a mistake, nope the brother who has bent over backwards to accommodate his batshit ass and received nothing more than a fisting from him every time in return had to have fucked him instead of him switching two numbers.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, I think it is pretty clear that the Chuck piece is off the chessboard now. Whether it be by death or vegetable-state coma, I think the show can finally move on to greener pastures. It only took 2 full seasons...

spronk

FPS noob
no way chuck is dead, its Slippin' Chuck time!!!

I think Kim's little speech in bed is foreshadowing next season, where Jimmy faces Chuck in court repeatedly.

What if the fall and bump actually CURES Chuck?

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
I think its pretty obvious that Chuck hates Jimmy so much because hes jealous of his charm/charisma and how he uses it to get ahead. Remember the scene where jimmy is telling lawyer jokes to Chuck and his wife and shes laughing hysterically ? Then they get in bed and he tries to tell her a joke and she barely even acknowledges him. You could tell he was jealous.