Better Call Saul

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A theory I saw today was Chuck hitting his head fixes his deal where he imagines the electromagnetic waves are killing him lol.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A theory I saw today was Chuck hitting his head fixes his deal where he imagines the electromagnetic waves are killing him lol.
But then later he hits his head and he gets the disorder back. It becomes a running thing where he keeps hitting his head and the disorder keeps coming and going.

Borzak

How long before the next season? The time between 1 and 2 was very long.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think its pretty obvious that Chuck hates Jimmy so much because hes jealous of his charm/charisma and how he uses it to get ahead. Remember the scene where jimmy is telling lawyer jokes to Chuck and his wife and shes laughing hysterically ? Then they get in bed and he tries to tell her a joke and she barely even acknowledges him. You could tell he was jealous.
Yup, Chuck is just an unlikable dude. Even when he was telling Kim the story about how Jimmy stole from his dad, but his dad still played favorites to Jimmy. Everyone loves Jimmy and Chuck can't stand it. Jimmy is kind of a piece of shit, though...

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How long before the next season? The time between 1 and 2 was very long.
Probably the standard 1 season per year. They just don't F around like other shows that are always taking weeks off and have nonsense filler episodes so the seasons go by fast.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope that Chuck smacking his head leaves him like Million Dollar Baby. Fuck that guy.
lol, Chuck is the new Skylar.

In the real world, Jimmy and Walt are despicable. Being the hero's of the show, everyone hates the people in their inner circle giving them shit. Gilligan has this formula down pretty good.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol, Chuck is the new Skylar.

In the real world, Jimmy and Walt are despicable. Being the hero's of the show, everyone hates the people in their inner circle giving them shit. Gilligan has this formula down pretty good.
He's good at showing complex characters. You can be a sleezeball lawyer and still be an actual good guy, just like you can be the straight and honest lawyer and still be a piece of shit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When you guys wish ill on chuck I keep thinking you're talking about astro.

Quick question, did we see jimmy sneak back in and replace the original documents? Considering he needed sticky notes to mark where they went the first time, that seems unlikely.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When you guys wish ill on chuck I keep thinking you're talking about astro.

Quick question, did we see jimmy sneak back in and replace the original documents? Considering he needed sticky notes to mark where they went the first time, that seems unlikely.
they literally showed jimmy standing/hiding outside chuck's home waiting for him to leave

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Astro, if you want to edit your post and underline/bold "literally", would be A-ok.

You got AstroChuck'd Hoss.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is it called astrochuk'd when you ask a question and someone politely answers?

Sounds like an overall pleasant experience. And here I thought you guys hated him.

Next question, when was that? Was it the day of the hearing?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is it called astrochuk'd when you ask a question and someone politely answers?

Sounds like an overall pleasant experience. And here I thought you guys hated him.

Next question, when was that? Was it the day of the hearing?
im not a fuck like they are. if you ask a question and i am able to answer i happily will, while i am still here. in regards to your question. jimmy made the switcheroo when chuck puts on his aluminum foil suit and heads to the hearing i think. its when they show him leave the house for sure.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I guess, but I know where Jimmy winds up and how he got there is kind of /yawn.

Also the driver of the truck saw Mikes car.
I wasn't sure about the car, but I was thinking why is no one else driving down the road? I live in BFE and our roads get more than a car every 5 minutes.
Says the story-line of the main character of a show is boring. Post blatantly wrong information/observation about said show. Claims he wasn't sure about the information he was posting as a statement, but takes the opportunity to raise another irrelevant point of contention.

When a show is subtle and nuanced in depicting complex characters and slow-burn story-lines it can reduce accessibility to the types of viewers who haven't noticed the color of a car we see pretty much every episode. I'd argue it doesn't mean the show is boring, even if people who can't be bothered to pay attention are bored.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Says the story-line of the main character of a show is boring. Post blatantly wrong information/observation about said show. Claims he wasn't sure about the information he was posting as a statement, but takes the opportunity to raise another irrelevant point of contention.

When a show is subtle and nuanced in depicting complex characters and slow-burn story-lines it can reduce accessibility to the types of viewers who haven't noticed the color of a car we see pretty much every episode. I'd argue it doesn't mean the show is boring, even if people who can't be bothered to pay attention are bored.
I think you've finally solved the mystery.

I thought this episode was great, and I was going to make a post about how I don't understand after this one how anyone could dislike this show. But yeah, then I read the thread and you addressed why I'm wrong. The show just isn't for some people. My wife, for instance, would probably hate it as she only half pays attention to any show while she sits on her laptop.

Borzak

Just pointing out that so far the Mike story line and where he winds up is much more interesting than the Jimmy/Saul story line. In some ways I feel Mike could have been a show in itself if they wanted to devote the time to it while Jimmy seems really shallow in comparison. He was shown to be a shady guy going back to very early on in the first show. He becomes and attorney and everyone knows they are crooked lol. Being a cop and going thru what we already knew Mike wound up is a big stretch.