Better Call Saul

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why wait, set him off before the court date and he will be committed in the funny farm and miss the trial completely.

Caliane

huh. yeah that is what I was expecting. I was going to comment on it, when you all started talking about people getting old etc. i really expect a time skip. I was going to posit, this season, or one more? A bit too soon, but I feel like hints of jumping forward have been dropped.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
huh. yeah that is what I was expecting. I was going to comment on it, when you all started talking about people getting old etc. i really expect a time skip. I was going to posit, this season, or one more? A bit too soon, but I feel like hints of jumping forward have been dropped.
they got a small problem with that. Mike is dead in the epilogue of BB and he is the best part of BCS. Saul is good, but he isnt as fucking awesome as the Mike stuff. i also heard Gilligan is leaving the show to do another show? maybe thats a rumor.

spronk

FPS noob
Gilligan is still EP of this show but he was only involved in the first 3 episodes, he is currently working on a show for HBO about cult leader Jim Jones and his suicide cult in Guyana and that is going to occupy 100% of his time for the rest of this season.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Narcos got me spoiled because that opening tonight is a real snoozer drug lord meeting - even with grandpa Salamanca starring in it. :rolleyes:

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the pool scene was the snoozer, not the pollos hermanos intimidation scene - i admit it was a closer menacing that i hoped for :p
pool scene awesome, shows how completely embarrassed and humiliated Gus made Tio feel. the kicker, Gus wasnt even there.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
It felt cheesy to me compared to Narcos boss meetings is all. Fortunately, the rest of the episode gets exponentially better after the opening scene.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
ridic goog episode.

wtf on ending at "bingo." blue balled already.

State bar Trial needs to be done with in next episode or else ill be annoyed if they drag it on.

Itd be badass if gus mike and jimmy just ping pong favors for the rest of the season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Man.. when Kim asked Jimmy who he had for the repair gig and he said 'creme de la creme', I was totally expecting Huell or even Ginger hair guy to show up at the door.

Great episode, not sure what Mike did exactly for Jimmy, but I guess that's their intention.

Also, I swore the truck that Mike coated with cocaine said Los Pollos Hermanos on it, and I was confused why he was getting one of Gus' trucks pulled over. I don't understand Gus' angle just yet, but again they seem to be keeping that vague for now. I'm guessing by making Hector use his trucks, he ends up increasing how much product he moves and/or entwining himself into Hector's entire chain of operations.. so when he cripples him at some point, he is the obvious person to take over that portion of the business from the Cartel's point of view.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Any theories on what Mike was doing other than fixing the door? Can't really place what the pictures were for.

The ploy is to make Chuck look like his "sickness" is just him being insane? Seems it would be pretty cake to show that he took care of him for over a year at his own detriment.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Man.. when Kim asked Jimmy who he had for the repair gig and he said 'creme de la creme', I was totally expecting Huell or even Ginger hair guy to show up at the door.

Great episode, not sure what Mike did exactly for Jimmy, but I guess that's their intention.

Also, I swore the truck that Mike coated with cocaine said Los Pollos Hermanos on it, and I was confused why he was getting one of Gus' trucks pulled over. I don't understand Gus' angle just yet, but again they seem to be keeping that vague for now. I'm guessing by making Hector use his trucks, he ends up increasing how much product he moves and/or entwining himself into Hector's entire chain of operations.. so when he cripples him at some point, he is the obvious person to take over that portion of the business from the Cartel's point of view.

The beginning of the previous episode was a "foreshadowing"(idk what the correct term is), showing a Hermanos truck driving by the same location and the sun-bleached shoes Mike used finally falling off the wires.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Any theories on what Mike was doing other than fixing the door? Can't really place what the pictures were for.

The ploy is to make Chuck look like his "sickness" is just him being insane? Seems it would be pretty cake to show that he took care of him for over a year at his own detriment.

That's what I think. He's going to say that he was under so much stress from caring for his crazy brother that he snapped and maybe even Chuck is the one who should be disbarred for being mentally incompetent but I don't really see Jimmy being that mean.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
ride or die Kim! [bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]o_O[/bcolor]

Maybe she dies. Honestly it would make perfect sense for her to die causing Jimmy to totally stop giving a fuck and turn into Saul.

/fanfic

• 1Like