Better Call Saul

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
grape episode

makes me think the finale will be when everyone turns into the characters we know now. They are almost there. next season will be all about how they live their shady lifestyles
yea with the leaked eps, and then 2 eps left and how they're named
fall and lantern
it's pretty much assured this is the correct assumption and then
i doubt there is really much back story they can drum up past s5, s4 is probably going to jimmys downfall into saul and how he lost kim and his brother, leaving s5 as the eventual continuation of Breaking Bad

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I was sweating for Nacho, excellent scene! They are really easing Jimmy into the Saul we know finally. Now the Kim thing really tickles me because she's all ready to financially support slippin Jimmy, but we haven't really been shown much about their "love" life. I mean are they still bangin/living together?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I like how theya re setting up Saul's life and how it's going to take a bad turn just like Walt's did because of pride over money. I'm really liking the expanded view of the Gus character and that he was really the good guy if you compare him and Walt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I like how theya re setting up Saul's life and how it's going to take a bad turn just like Walt's did because of pride over money. I'm really liking the expanded view of the Gus character and that he was really the good guy if you compare him and Walt.

That's how his character was in Breaking Bad, really. The Salamencas, The Nazis, and Skyler were the only "bad guys" from an objective point of view

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gus was a bad guy with strong business ethics. still didnt stop him from selling dope to a ten year old kid or making him work for the dealers. walt was basically the same except his business ethics kept getting compromised due to jesse and hank. no jesse and no hank he would have happily worked with gail raking in the dough til he dropped dead of cancer and his family would be richer than fuck while still having a good rep.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
The ending was a bit weird. Gus doesn't explain what his deal is or what he will want Mike to do, just sticks out his hand and Mike shakes it. Like no "uhhh... so what are we agreeing to do..."

Never thought swapping some old man pills would have so much tension. Makes sense too, I was wondering what the hell Nacho's plan was but I guess swapping out nitro heart pills for aspirin makes sense, just will have to be absolutely sure to swap back.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The ending was a bit weird. Gus doesn't explain what his deal is or what he will want Mike to do, just sticks out his hand and Mike shakes it. Like no "uhhh... so what are we agreeing to do..."

Never thought swapping some old man pills would have so much tension. Makes sense too, I was wondering what the hell Nacho's plan was but I guess swapping out nitro heart pills for aspirin makes sense, just will have to be absolutely sure to swap back.
you know he fucks it up somehow, its likely we are being faked out and Tio knows what nacho is up to and has him killed and then he has a stroke anyway.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was sweating for Nacho, excellent scene! They are really easing Jimmy into the Saul we know finally. Now the Kim thing really tickles me because she's all ready to financially support slippin Jimmy, but we haven't really been shown much about their "love" life. I mean are they still bangin/living together?

I was wondering the same thing. Jimmy mentioned how Kim came to get fresh clothes one night and left again. That sounds like they are living together and not banging too much because she's working too hard.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I was wondering the same thing. Jimmy mentioned how Kim came to get fresh clothes one night and left again. That sounds like they are living together and not banging too much because she's working too hard.
we know they live together, cuz the morning b4 the courtroom, they wake up and brush teeth together.

also Kim does that "work super late" a lot, it seems like she's working 20+ hours, b/c the shit she's doing, an entire firm should be going at it with a bunch of interns and shit, that she has to (this was show also) just pay for a gym membership across the street to take a shower and put on fresh clothes.

As far as banging? who knows, she could be frigid or she really needs Saul to let loose and decompress.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Kim has a nervous breakdown, and mimics the same psychosomatic thing as Chuck. Jimmy runs away instead of going through it with her like he did Chuck..

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
does HHM have some sort of mitsubishi dealership thing going on? Ernesto was driving that blue Lancer, and kim drives that black eclipse. both are sports cars, imo, it's fine for Ernesto to drive a blue racing car, he's a young dude, da fuq is kim doing driving an eclipse?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My guess is Kim was just exhausted from being up all night working on that proposal. Fell asleep and bam!

Saul plotting the old ladies against their friend was some real scumbag shit. He was very unlikable this episode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My guess is Kim was just exhausted from being up all night working on that proposal. Fell asleep and bam!

Saul plotting the old ladies against their friend was some real scumbag shit. He was very unlikable this episode.
yeah, that was a new low for him. heck, walter white wouldnt have pulled that. he literally vindicated chuck this week. your brother got you pegged jimmy.

• 1Solidarity