Better Jeans and Where to Find Them

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Where's our raw denim fanbois?

Dickies, Carhartt or Ben Davis all are good solid pants, can buy a pair of dickies for 25 bucks and they'll last for years.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I only buy Levi's shrink to fit 501s, buy them bigger and longer then put them on and sit in the tub with warm water for an hour.

You'll accomplish two things. Staining your tub indigo and having the best fitting jeans.

You need the ones with the red tab.

View attachment 222508
>Jew jeans
>not even MiUSA

giphy.gif

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okayama Denim is my go to. They stock all the main Japanese brands and frequently do collaborations with them. Some really nice pieces ranging from light 10oz denim up to the heavy 21oz and above stuff.

Not all of it is prohibitively expensive either.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll add another thumbs up for Wrangler. I went from Levi to Wrangler years ago and never looked back. The problem is now that Wrangler did a redesign and changed how the outer seam is sewn (make it like the inner seam). It totally impact how the jeans feel and not in a good way. If you can find any old style Wranglers they last forever and are comfortable.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
>Jew jeans
>not even MiUSA

giphy.gif

These are the best Jeans you can buy. Soft, stretchy, and fit amazing. Goldshmied baby.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
American eagle always knocks it out of the park with jeans actually. Tommy hilfiger has some good stuff too if you don’t mind spending more

For khakis and shit Tommy bahama newer stretchy triblend shit is soooo good

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I remember getting a pair of raw denim jeans for "free" from some kickstarter promotion. I just had to "donate" the $2.99 shipping fee. I can't remember the name of them. They were garbage and I threw them away after trying them on once.

Kind of reminds me of this newfangled nonsense

Material looks like subpar and the fit still looks bunched and frumpy even though they are "tailored".

fris

Vyemm Raider
I hate my size. If I could find a 37waist and 33 length..... most 36s fit but some are tight. And 32s show my socks, 34s drag on the ground.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
spending over $100 on jeans means you are doing it wrong

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have a couple pairs of Mavi jeans I've had for years that I really like. Nordstrom rack for 30 bucks!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
spending over $100 on jeans means you are doing it wrong
Spending less than $100 gets you crotch blowouts and washed jeans.

Bros listen. You want 100% raw denim, if you can find it get cone Mills, or Japanese denim. Break them in and never wash them and post up the sick fades you get. I'll have to post some of my denim fades when I get home. I have a few pairs of jeans I've been working on for years, no washes for Max fades. These fades are sick as fuck for example. The Flat Head FH1001 (~5.5 Years, Unknown Washes, 1 Soak) - Fade Friday

If you're poor then go for the Levi 501's. Nothing wrong with then and you can achieve admirable fades. Levi's 501 (~3 Years, 3 Washes, 1 Soak) - Fade of the Day

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Spending less than $100 gets you crotch blowouts and washed jeans.

Bros listen. You want 100% raw denim, if you can find it get cone Mills, or Japanese denim. Break them in and never wash them and post up the sick fades you get. I'll have to post some of my denim fades when I get home. I have a few pairs of jeans I've been working on for years, no washes for Max fades. These fades are sick as fuck for example. The Flat Head FH1001 (~5.5 Years, Unknown Washes, 1 Soak) - Fade Friday

If you're poor then go for the Levi 501's. Nothing wrong with then and you can achieve admirable fades. Levi's 501 (~3 Years, 3 Washes, 1 Soak) - Fade of the Day
I want clothes, not a hobby. I wear jeans to work daily, and I've been rotating through the same 4 pairs of Lee for the last two and a half years. People can choose to overspend wherever they want; my guilty pleasure is good beer.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I want clothes, not a hobby. I wear jeans to work daily, and I've been rotating through the same 4 pairs of Lee for the last two and a half years. People can choose to overspend wherever they want; my guilty pleasure is good beer.
That's you're problem. You only need and should own one pair of good jeans. If you spent all the money you had on those 4 pairs on one then you'd have great jeans and sick fucking fades right now. You know how often I get compliments on my fades for my rogue territory stealths? All the fucking time. It took 3 years with only one bath tub soak to real bring those honeycomb and whisker fades out and they're God damn beautiful

• 1Picard

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When I realized 16$ Wranglers were about 90% as good as Levi's and last damn near forever, I was a happy camper.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wore levi's years and years ago. But they didn't last. I switched to wranglers and like them for durability. Years and years ago I bought two pair I still have from the Wrangler store, they had chaps made into them. From the knee down in the back and from mid thigh down in the front. I used the shit out of them cruising timber.

But for regular wear I moved over to wranglers and they've done well for me. Never really compared price on them to others.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
That's you're problem. You only need and should own one pair of good jeans. If you spent all the money you had on those 4 pairs on one then you'd have great jeans and sick fucking fades right now. You know how often I get compliments on my fades for my rogue territory stealths? All the fucking time. It took 3 years with only one bath tub soak to real bring those honeycomb and whisker fades out and they're God damn beautiful

I'm married with 2 kids, I don't need jeans to get my dick wet.

If I'm ever in the mood to get my dick wet, I get naked, give my wife the rapey eyes and then get in the shower, boom done, dick wet.

• 1Like