Better Jeans and Where to Find Them

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Sick fucking fades.

What in the actual fuck. What is this, hipster territory?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm married with 2 kids, I don't need jeans to get my dick wet.

If I'm ever in the mood to get my dick wet, I get naked, give my wife the rapey eyes and then get in the shower, boom done, dick wet.
It's not about getting your dick wet dude. You're missing the whole damn point. Once you go raw d you never go back to plain old regular washed denim. Give the raw d a shot bro.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It took 3 years with only one bath tub soak to real bring those honeycomb and whisker fades out and they're God damn beautiful
What in the actual fuck, indeed. Is this a discussion about not washing your jeans for 3 years and doing some weird shit in the bathtub with them, in order to make them look broken in? And then describing the specific patterns as "honeycombs" and "whisker fades", implying that somewhere there is a community of other people who do the same thing and would understand this terminology and say something like "sick fade"?

I hate 2019.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Did none of you frequent the Men's Fashion thread when Tenks was active? Dude was a huge raw denim advocate. I have one raw denim pair. They do look good but the whole not washing them thing was a little weird. Not sure I have a desire to dive back into that again.

I'm all about Levi's. Buy almost all my clothes from the Levi's store.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What in the actual fuck, indeed. Is this a discussion about not washing your jeans for 3 years and doing some weird shit in the bathtub with them, in order to make them look broken in? And then describing the specific patterns as "honeycombs" and "whisker fades", implying that somewhere there is a community of other people who do the same thing and would understand this terminology and say something like "sick fade"?

I hate 2019.
Ya more or less but TBH raw denim hit its peak maybe 4 years ago. It's been a thing for a decade bro. I use to only buy raw but now I'll drop $300 when I see a good pair of 3x1 washed denim on sale.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Did none of you frequent the Men's Fashion thread when Tenks was active? Dude was a huge raw denim advocate. I have one raw denim pair. They do look good but the whole not washing them thing was a little weird. Not sure I have a desire to dive back into that again.

I'm all about Levi's. Buy almost all my clothes from the Levi's store.
First thing I thought of was Tenks :D

I don't really care the brand as long as they fit well and don't fall apart.