Bicycling

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
How do you like the etap? I'm pulling the trigger on a new bike this week and I'm leaning that direction

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Ride, Digging trails, Custom Builds....

All hail the Pushy.

Some of mine.
Commencal DHV2
DHV2_zpspbkll6nq.jpg
ECHO Pain machine
ECHO_zpsusynx0tm.jpg
My Giant Reign and my Wifes Norco Range
IMAG0553_zpswur1ketg.jpg

CHOPPER BABY YEAH!!!
Picture%20046_zpsdf1oaghy.jpg

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been using this 29er for a couple years now. It's been a workhorse for me.

JpuABMo.jpg

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Got a good test ride on a Tarmac with e-tap today, made the decision on what I wanted to get so easy. just awesome.

Tobin

N00b
Got a good test ride on a Tarmac with e-tap today, made the decision on what I wanted to get so easy. just awesome.
Pretty much. I didn't even have to try it...I preordered way before it was available. I knew I wanted it. Been riding it since February and it's the nest groupset ever. No hyperbole.

--

Here's pics from a 70mi, 7000ft climbed ride I did today.

Crystal Springs Reservoir from Cañada Road.

Old La Honda midway up toward Skyline.

West Old La Honda on the other side of Skyline. Completely different microclimate.

San Gregorio Beach. Saw some breeching whales very close to shore.

The Bike Hut on Tunitas Creek Road. Unstaffed, has nuts, dried fruits, other natural foods, bottled water and a relatively clean porta-potty. Works on the honor system, there is an unlocked cash box sitting on the counter.

This is a good weekday ride, 84 to the coast doesn't have that many cars, but its shoulder sucks and the occasional cars/motorcycles like to go really fast. It was completely downhill and still wasn't fun. On weekends I'm just going to do an out-and-back from Kings-Tunitas-Kings instead of OLH-84-HWY1-Tunitas-Kings.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Today was the last MTB short track race, so I get a month off of racing to prepare for cross. It's gonna be an awesome year, should be picking up a Giant TCX from a buddy so I can race Bs and single speed and hopefully get my A upgrade. We also are having the SSCXWC in Portland this year so that's going to be the icing on the cake.

Fifey.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
whats the date on the race in Portland? I need an easy excuse to come north to one of my favorite cities and do bike stuff.

Tobin

N00b
Let's get started with my dick brake Swiss Cross w/eTap in spring/summer road mode.

swiss-cross-etap-1800-5-small.png

---

And here was my 70mi, 7000ft climb ride on Sunday...

Crystal Springs Reservoir from Cañada Road.
IMG_1010-thumb.png

Old La Honda midway up toward Skyline.
IMG_1009-thumb.png

West Old La Honda on the other side of Skyline. Completely different microclimate.
IMG_1008-thumb.png

San Gregorio Beach. Saw some breeching whales very close to shore.
IMG_1007-thumb.png

The Bike Hut on Tunitas Creek Road. Unstaffed, has nuts, dried fruits, other natural foods, bottled water and a relatively clean porta-potty. Works on the honor system, there is an unlocked cash box sitting on the counter.
IMG_1006-thumb.png

This is a good weekday ride, 84 to the coast doesn't have that many cars, but its shoulder sucks and the occasional cars/motorcycles like to go really fast. It was completely downhill and still wasn't fun. On weekends I'm just going to do an out-and-back from Kings-Tunitas-Kings instead of OLH-84-HWY1-Tunitas-Kings.

swiss-cross-etap-1800-5-small.png

IMG_1010-thumb.png

IMG_1009-thumb.png

IMG_1008-thumb.png

IMG_1007-thumb.png

IMG_1006-thumb.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
whats the date on the race in Portland? I need an easy excuse to come north to one of my favorite cities and do bike stuff.
SSCXWC is Dec 1st to 3rd I believe, it's out at Krugers farm which is an easy 10 to 15 miles from downtown. If you make it out for it, hit me up cause I'll be there for sure

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Fuck all you Kang bicyclists that ride on roads and don't stop at stop signs or obey any fucking traffic laws.

• 1Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Weight is negligible. Why would there be any damage caused by bikes?
Well you need to update your troll then cause that's usually the next response once you get proven wrong about automobiles breaking just as many laws as cyclists.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Enjoy waiting at stop signs bro, I'm sure you come to a complete 3 second stop like the good citizen you are.
I do enjoy stopping at stop signs. I even let pedestrians cross.

You seem like the douchebag on a bike who goes through 4 ways and expects everyone to stop. I hope you enjoy being a paraplegic.