Big Brother 18

niss_sl

shitlord
This season has been awful. One of the "smarter" people on the show (helen) falls for the stupidest traps:

1. No you dumb bitch. Her bf isn't going to go against her. Worst case scenario is they are the final 2 and have guaranteed money
2. Pivotal week and andy doesn't go with your plan. It's quite clear that he's playing you and is on the other side. Wake up bitch

WHy are they making final 3/4 deals with a couple. What's wrong with these people?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This season has been awful. One of the "smarter" people on the show (helen) falls for the stupidest traps:

1. No you dumb bitch. Her bf isn't going to go against her. Worst case scenario is they are the final 2 and have guaranteed money
2. Pivotal week and andy doesn't go with your plan. It's quite clear that he's playing you and is on the other side. Wake up bitch

WHy are they making final 3/4 deals with a couple. What's wrong with these people?
Bro, stupidest cast ever. Dan would have made the easiest 500,000 in history if he wast part of this cast. They are so DUMB!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh please... dan destroyed shane and danielle, and she still came back and begged dan for more. i would say chicken gorge has a better chance, hell he ended up 5th both times, the first time with america voting, and the second time he was up against all-stars. these really are the dumbest and sheepish cast members, how long has the votes be unanimous? even an idiot would say "let me vote the other way to stir up some controversy!"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
all the mvp did was keep elissa around for 6 weeks more than she should have had. Why does no one vote her out? helen. why was she kept around b4? she was a tool. the only thing redeeming about her is that she does yoga a lot. if it is gonna be helen and elissa, it'll probably be a push to get elissa out. Right now everyone just does what the hoh wants, and they actually should be afraid of aaryn, she's got the best competition track record, you don't want to anger someone like that, and she really hates elissa but i'm pretty sure she's thinking that if she does this, then helen will def take her to final 2. cuz helen is probably on a three way split with elissa/andy and aaryn. if aaryn get's rid of helen's handicap (elissa) then it's just gonna be the helen+aaryn duo running the house. they get rid of helen tho, it's gonna be boring.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Jessie might have become my favorite houseguest of the season after that last episode.
And I'll take boring if it gets Helen off of my screen. Boring would be an improvement. Watch her win the competition to get back in the house from the jury, though.
frown.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh that would be great, it'll be elissa and helen on the block and aaryn wants elissa to be the target but the house flips cuz they scared of helen. and then helen competes with judd/jessie and candice and helen comes back. but just entertain the thought of helen winning big brother.

then it'll be the most racist show in existence, everytime an asian female gets in the house they'll be voted off first cuz they have a 100% win streak. (add jun)

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I was grasping for straws last night that she would backdoor Amanda. My final bit of hope for this season went out the window with that veto ceremony.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Congrats to McCrae/Amanda. one of those have already won BB.

No one wants to rock the house and they will all be picked off eventually.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Congrats to McCrae/Amanda. one of those have already won BB.

No one wants to rock the house and they will all be picked off eventually.
I guess there's still hope that Helen wins the competition tonight and gets to come back into the house. I'm guessing that's really dependent on what type of competition they give them.

If amanda and mccrae make it to the final 2 I'd be kind of interested in seeing how the jury would vote. Amanda would have basically bullied the entire house into voting each other out which would cause resentment. Where as McCrae basically didn't get his hands dirty and hid behind Amanda the entire game.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
If Helen comes back in the house, she would have to win HOH and then Veto, or she will just be put out again by McAmanda.

No one has any backbone in this game.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
who ever comes back tonite has to win hoh and straight up put up mcrae/amanda, one they're already hate, two they'd be put up anyway the next week by the pair. If the person who comes back doesn't win hoh, they're going on the block with spencer, it's really that simple.

really is no one to root for.

the fat redneck?
the gay rat?
the useless sister?
jersey girl?
big tits?
the one that hides behind big tits?
racist barbie?

racist barbie makes the most moves, imma root for her, that's how sad this show is!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Racist Barbie is the hottest and wins the most competitions. The worst part is that she's also one of the more likeable people there now. Terrible season.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i know! that's how fcked up this show is, if she doesn't talk, looks pretty and just keeps winning that keeps her miles ahead of everyone else, in terms of likability.

gay rat is so boring and really the rattiest of all bb contestants

fat redneck is a fat redneck, he's not a threat cuz he's fat, talks shit, but not enough to be hated

useless sister, who likes this one? sure banging yoga body... that's it, grats on being able to stretch and having the same mother as rachel rilley

jersey girl, she's so dumb i'm sad i have to move to new jersey next month... i'm gonna have this idiot and the fat governor as representatives to the state.

big tits? she really has the most disgusting anus mouth, and doesn't know that she has to brush it daily, she's like that jackie chan line "do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?" "Don't nobody understand the words that are comin' out of your mouth."

hiding behind bit tits? sure why not he's the second to root for, strategically the BEST strategy in the house. Look like an idiot, somehow get hooked up with a vile creature, Let the creature take ALL the flack, vile creature takes all the heat, vile creature becomes a big target you can dump easily, sit back and get bj's.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't care what happens as long as Helen gets voted out tonight and doesn't win the competition to get back in.
Judd is the only one that could possibly flip some things, I think...and Jessie really grew on me her last couple weeks in the house, but she's already shown she can't turn people. Judd was popular and the hectic double eviction was how they got him out. Not sure he could change anything either, but he probably has the best chance of anyone.

Amanda and McCrae really do deserve to win more than anyone, but even though Amanda was my initial favorite, she's kinda batshit insane and it makes it really hard to root for her.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
McCrae is really sitting pretty at this point. He basically has an extra life, because no matter what Amanda is going to shield him from atleast one eviction if they ever get put up in the first place.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I know I'm a bit of a broken record at this point, but...fuck, it's 10 minutes into the episode and I want to shoot Helen in the face. Go home!