Big Brother 18

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
God way too many sheep in this house. Tonight's vote boiled down to people being dead wrong in their assumptions, and thinking they were making a "power" move by voting out Judd. Not that I had any real feelings for him, because like pretty much everyone else but Helen and Amanda, he was too afraid of stepping on toes. Has any other season had this many unanimous or near unanimous votes like this season? Good lord, why don't they just put Helen and Amanda in a ring and whoever walks out is the winner?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The MVP thing screwed Judd. They all thought he was the MVP putting Amanda up. Sucks for him, but at least the episode was sort of entertaining.

niss_sl

shitlord
The MVP only screwed him because everyone in the house is a total fucking suggestible retard. They seriously believe everything they are told. Look at Candice exploding on spencer and pretty much destroying Howards chances b/c of a bunch of BS she was told by her enemies.

This seriously is a shitty season because no one is able to think for themselves.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wtf, i don't get this, spencer and jessie have just become the ultimate pawns, it's like for them, if they get put on the block, they are actually safe. Look at how the house votes, there is not a single swing vote, anymore, i think the last one was spencer voting for candice when howard was on the block. And was it me, or did they really want to make sure spencer was safe as a pawn? this episode just shows that helen is in full control, she was able to take another hoh from aaryn, and makes her feel good by calling her jennelle, that's evil, jennelle is like aaryns idol. Make no mistake, at this point aaryn is helen's best ally, she'll drop ellissa before she has to drop aaryn, now that they know mvp is gone, elissa is pretty much just as worthless as jessie. i'd love to see jessie win hoh next, she'd probably go mad with power.

niss_sl

shitlord
Helen isn't running the house though: Amanda is. This is clear from the fact that Helen seems to think she can get Amanda out anytime.

And who the fuck makes a 4man alliance with a couple (talking about Judd and Andy)? THis show is retarded.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I think as long as Helen doesn't win, I'd be happy at this point. Everything about her annoys the fuck out of me. Nobody else really deserves to win either...but I gave up on caring about that when I realized I was rooting for Jessie to win HoH. :/
It seems like every season we're talking about how this is the worst cast ever, but...damn...Russell's brother might have won this season if he had been put in place of Elissa.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was really for Amanda until she went full on retard the last couple of weeks. I think Helen is the only one playing the game, and just deserves to win by default. I have been starting to wonder if the MVP wasn't playing a role in this from the start. As from their point of view it could be anyone who could put up anyone else who has pissed them off secretly, so everyone is playing ultra "don't rock the boat" strategy for that very reason. It's been fun for me to watch, but for all the wrong reasons. I really don't care who wins or loses at this point, I'm more in "car wreck" mode, and watching it because I can't turn my eyes away from the meltdowns.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Agree about Amanda. She was my favorite from the beginning until recently.
Helen is fake as hell, so every word out of her mouth grates on my spine. I don't know how they can't see/hear it. I'd rather see Aaryn win this season than her.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'd rather see Aaryn win this season than her.
Me and my friend were talking about this last night. Basically found it amazing that this cast is so bad that I wouldn't mind her winning it at this point.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'd be alright with Andy or Spencer winning. I think Andy has a chance, Spencer not so much. This reallyisthe worst season I've watched, though, and I've watched most of them. When Helen jumps up and hugs whoever wins HOH, I just want to jumpkick her in the face.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Don't get why they were crying for what seemed like hours. Aaryn had a total change of character. I'd like her or Helen to win.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Aaryn didn't have a change of character. She just realized that not being herself is a better strategy than being a "mean girl". That said, I like her more than most people in the house.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
LOL. That's what I meant. She's no longer a douche juice cunt that's a racist and it shows. I mean, she seems much nicer. GinaMarie should be raped by a thousand burly black men up the ass.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i hope it's gonna be aaryn, helen, elissa for final 3, then helen wins hoh and chooses aaryn instead of elissa. Then because this jury will be the youngest and dumbest jury, they'll vote aaryn will win cuz by now helen has probably played the entire jury. helen will get pity votes from candice, and amanda for playing the game and might score one from elissa for loyalty but she'll loose. Then we'll have the fallout of the jury voting the blond racist as the winner, essentially beating out the minority(helen), and we'll see not only fans revolting but former big brother houseguests as well.

This is what i imagine and hope as the only way to save this terrible season. I just really see helen taking aaryn to final 2 and aaryn will do and has done helen's bidding, she's like the perfect lapdog, hell she's even smart if you think about it. she was the main target for weeks, got hoh's gave them away and just said "helen did it", even got praised for those moves and even thanked, and just decided, "i'll be a have not to get off the radar".

jessie's gone i'm sure, here's the only bearable clip i found of her looking in

hmm i can't get it to autoplay at 18:27, skip to there.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
good lord my prediction might come true, how is this girl doing so well!, in terms of competitions, i think she's easily top 10, maybe even top 5, i'm betting it's gonna be mcrae and amanda, i hope so. (since helen will probably be in her ear, or just tell her right off the bat)

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually think the "mean girls" was a bunch of grossly immature girls trying to impress uber douchebag alpha male Jeremy. They all started to really clean up, with the exception of towards Candice, and frankly I don't blame them. That chick was just flat obnoxious, no matter the color of her skin. Aaryn has been a beast in competitions, and this week will show who she truly is aligned with. I'm actually hoping she back doors Helen. I think that would be funny.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
good lord my prediction might come true, how is this girl doing so well!, in terms of competitions, i think she's easily top 10, maybe even top 5, i'm betting it's gonna be mcrae and amanda, i hope so. (since helen will probably be in her ear, or just tell her right off the bat)
Amanda has spoken and it will be Helen and Elissa

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I saw this over on Neogaf. Imagine if Aaryn sends Helen home this week. It'll mean she has sent almost every minority in the house home on her reign except Andy.... wow! lol