Big Brother 18

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh I'm definitely sure that plays a factor, but this is season 18 and the asshole factor hasn't really ramped up until the last 5 or 6 from what I understand. I think they cast these personality types on purpose as Grodner (executive producer) really seems to want real world/jersey shore reborn instead of getting a real diverse cross section of people to make things interesting. It was a ton of fun when you had some 20 somethings, a few 30's and a couple 40's and 50's from all walks of life and socioeconomic positions.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Michelle is a psycho. I follow all the feed updates on the BB subreddit. She's a nutbag and it was nice to see them show some of her crazy this past week.

Feed spoiler:

Paulie won the veto and they put Da'vonne up. Should be a fun week!
After watching the last two nights, I change my mind. She's a fucking psycho. I was laughing pretty hard at her crying fit though.

Really glad Da'vonne is gone and that she didn't have the pass back into the game. I'm not sure I could handle her losing her shit and yelling at the confessional thing for a week+.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah Da'vonne was annoying as fuck and seemed so fake towards everyone -- really glad they got rid of her.

It's pretty sad seeing Zakiyah constantly trying to get affection from Pauly and he just completely ignores her and treats her like shit. He seems like an asshole but I've barely watched any of the live stuff so I guess it's possible she brings it on herself.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Victor was brutal in his nominations.

And Michelle needs to go. She's having a breakdown. She's incredibly unstable.

lindz

#DDs
Vicious yes, but he also made himself sound like an idiot. The guy is just stupid.

I've really come around on Paul. He's a bit too over the top, but seems to be one of the only ones playing the game. Paulie is too much of a douche for me - thinking he is the shit and all. Corey and Nicole are so wrapped up in their showmance they don't seem to care about much. And of course I still love James

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, after his little speech, I was telling my wife "It's like he forgets that one of them is staying in the house." I'm all for shaming someone, but that seemed like a terrible move. Especially since everyone seemed a little awkward after.

And ditto on Paul. On the other boards for the first 2-3 weeks, I was like "Paul is the worst, I can't wait for him to be gone." But he's grown on me big time. I think he's probably my favorite in the game at the moment. Him or James.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Surprised that the house when with Bridget over Michelle but I guess they are still following Paulie

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Man, that double eviction sucked. Dead-eye Corey has no clue what's going on...

I'm running out of people to root for at this point.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Man, that double eviction sucked. Dead-eye Corey has no clue what's going on...

I'm running out of people to root for at this point.

How the fuck can that dude be so oblivious to what is happening in the house?? Crazy that Bridge ending up going home.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He just does whatever Nicole tells him to. He's not there for the game anymore, he's just there for pussy.

Michele just gets crazier and crazier every week. It's weird how she seemed normal a month ago.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like Paulie had a meltdown. Absolutely destroyed his own game in just a few days.

He's gone, and likely Cody and Nicole are right behind him just by association. Michele lucked out big time, although she's surely odd man out after the rest are gone.

I'm interested to see what happens when Paulie is gone though, if it shakes everything up again.

Plus, that whole ticket back into the game may throw a wrench into everything.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Believe this is the last week for the ticket to be valid, so it's possible it never actually comes into play. At this point, I could see Michelle and/or Nat never being in danger again as they are both valued for a final 3.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I didn't realize the ticket was only good through a certain point, though I guess it makes sense.

Seeing Paulie cry like a little bitch was pretty satisfying.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't realize there was an expiration on it either, but it seems like it'd be in a few weeks still (we're at what, 8?). Kind of like Survivor with top 5 is where the HII stops being usable.

If Paul and Victor are smart, they'll get rid of Paulie, gun for Corey after that, and then flip to try to get rid of James with the help of Nicole. If that works, Natalie is next, and then you probably target each other. Whoever wins that, wins the game (get rid of Nicole before the final, go up against Michelle).

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I read on big brother network the ticket was ending "this week". Whether that means this Thursday or next, I'm not totally sure.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Paulie is gone but it sounds like next week the 5 jury members have a chance to compete to get back in. Any type of physical comp and Paulie is right back in the house.