Big Brother 18

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Steve won. 6-3. Liz won second place.
I was pretty shocked that steve won and he won over everybody except liz'es auto votes. I have to say he won HOH when he really needed to and voted out the people he had to to survive. A low key game plan but he did what he needed to do when he did it. Liz though in that dress was pretty smoking hot last night.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I was just happy Steve made the right move and ditched Vanessa. She was salty as fuck to not give him the vote.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was just happy Steve made the right move and ditched Vanessa. She was salty as fuck to not give him the vote.
Yes and as good of a player as she was she had to know it would have been totally moronic of him to pick her to go with him to the finale. Its like austin how are you this butthurt by getting kicked out you can't be that strong of a player and not realize you are the obvious choice to boot.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if I'm going to watch it, but might as well start a thread for it since it starts on June 22nd.

MI4c2A8.png

Big Brother 2016 Cast - Season 18 - CBS.com

Seems like a small cast, only 12. Something is up with that.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Show has lacked an entertaining evil mastermind for a while. The old rules with none of the dumbass twists would help as well. None the less I'll probably watch it.

Phandy

Golden Squire
Rumors are Frank from BB14, Nicole from BB16, Da'vonne from BB17 and Glenn from BB17 will be returning to bring the cast to 16.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Team ethnic is insufferable. I can't believe someone thought bringing Da'vonne back was a good idea. She's so fucking obnoxious. As is the beard guy.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Overall I really like this cast, but beard guy just annoys the shit out of me. Da'vonne at least has funny DRs so she doesn't bother me as much but her gameplay is about as terrible as it can get. I'm not a feed watcher nor do I even do the after dark stuff. It's just way too much to try to keep up with so I just watch it like I watch Survivor and it is decently entertaining. I know I miss out on a ton, but I really can't worry about that, so I just keep willfully ignorant.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So far the cast seems interesting enough.

- Beard dude is the most annoying stereotype of "beard dude" ever. He's a total caricature of what being cool actually is. He figured a massive chest tattoo and a beard would make up for a terrible personality.

- Gay makeup dude is pretty obnoxious.

- Da'vonne gets a second chance and seems to possibly have gottenworseat the game. That's pretty impressive.

- I want to shoot myself when the math tutor girl opens her mouth.

I'm rooting for James at this point. I appreciate his pervy ways.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Bummer the only person with some age got the boot. Rooting for Frank and James of course - fuck the newbies.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
16 was really kind of dull. It was one guy who surrounded himself with minions, with one main minion, and just coasted to the prize. Add in an uber narcissistic gay youtube star for extra flavor.

17 was a bit better with a very crazy pill popping poker shark, an extremely socially awkward nerd, a big meat head under taker wannabe wrestler guy, and a couple fairly hot twins all racing to the end.

This is all just based on the TV broadcasts and not based on any of the live feeds if those are your thing.

Yeah, overall I think this cast has a lot of potential, with the lone really annoying guys being the beard and make up dude as was stated above. Kind of excited.