Big Brother

Louis

Trakanon Raider
They also specifically said in the closing comments that things blew up after the veto, so some of it should be aired.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So did all of it get cut from the show?

I stopped watching, but told my wife by the end of the episode she'd probably be disgusted by all of them. After she finished watching, she seemed confused by my comments. So essentially everything with both Matt and Jason was left out? Seems legit.

I think the worst of this happened after the veto ceremony so we haven't gotten to it yet. I honestly think the show producers will do all they can to salvage the season since they lost the feed people, and just edit it to make it look like Paul is playing the middle guy excellently while all the others go full on asshole to each other. So we will see everyone else be ugly, but not who sparked the flames of that ugliness, if I had to guess.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The reason why Big Brother is such shit, is cuz of the shitty producer that wanted so badly for Paul to win, that they gave him so much power, he is literally controlling the house through the use of high school mean girl tactics. He unites the house against a common enemy, he can tell ppl to outright bully his target w/o repercussions.

How???

b/c he was safe for 4 fucking weeks, a whole month.(1st week safe, then 3 week bullshit)

He basically started off UNTOUCHABLE, so untouchable that he dropped off everyones radar and he's somehow kept this mythical untouchable status.

Think about it, if you were stranded on an island with 10 ppl, and somehow Alex started a fire, she'd be firegirl from now on. If Jason caught a fish, he'd be the island fisherman until they die...

Paul started off as UNTOUCHABLE and now he's untouchable from now on.

In the end, you really cannot fault Paul for being the puppet master of retards, this is what some shit producer gave us.

It's no different than the pathetic Survivor season where Boston Rob was handed a tribe of retards so he could force a win.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So did all of it get cut from the show?

I stopped watching, but told my wife by the end of the episode she'd probably be disgusted by all of them. After she finished watching, she seemed confused by my comments. So essentially everything with both Matt and Jason was left out? Seems legit.

The schedule isn't very conducive to good edits and it's always been a little mind boggling. So live vote is thurs. Hoh is thurs night. Noms are fri. POV is sat. POV cermony is Sun or Mon at the latest (think usually sun). Then they sit and stew for 4 days. Problem is a lot of explosions happen during those for days but the only place to edit it in is the first part of the live episode.

The edit last night was garbage btw, remember when jason was saying he wasn't going to put up kevin to alex and paul and then said he was going to the hot tub? Well they cut it out but he was actually pissed when he said that and threw in a fuck this. Also paul went out to the hottub and jason pretty much unloaded on him (mostly about alex because these people have such a paul blindspot) about how he hasn't made a decision in the game and IRL he would never be letting people tell him what to do, so this week he's doing what he wants. They cut all that out.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
The reason why Big Brother is such shit, is cuz of the shitty producer that wanted so badly for Paul to win, that they gave him so much power, he is literally controlling the house through the use of high school mean girl tactics. He unites the house against a common enemy, he can tell ppl to outright bully his target w/o repercussions.

How???

b/c he was safe for 4 fucking weeks, a whole month.(1st week safe, then 3 week bullshit)

He basically started off UNTOUCHABLE, so untouchable that he dropped off everyones radar and he's somehow kept this mythical untouchable status.

Think about it, if you were stranded on an island with 10 ppl, and somehow Alex started a fire, she'd be firegirl from now on. If Jason caught a fish, he'd be the island fisherman until they die...

Paul started off as UNTOUCHABLE and now he's untouchable from now on.

In the end, you really cannot fault Paul for being the puppet master of retards, this is what some shit producer gave us.

It's no different than the pathetic Survivor season where Boston Rob was handed a tribe of retards so he could force a win.

At this point watching the credits is torture because they pan through the whole cast and I'm like...man, what would this season had been had it just been them? And then Paul caps it all off as a giant fuck you from Grodner and her minions. It honestly probably could have been one for the ages had they just let these people go in on their own. It's a shame.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
this season may have actually killed big brother america. jesus

It's sad, because it is a great concept and with decent casting and production, it could be a legit game that would be very entertaining to watch. The problem is the show runner is the CEO's wife, so I think they'd cancel the show before firing her. And again I think casting did a good job this season until production rolled Paul out AND made him untouchable for three weeks.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
this season may have actually killed big brother america. jesus
It's been some of its best ratings, though. I really hope production listens to the complaints and gives us 1) no returnees and 2) no dumbfuck recruits.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's been some of its best ratings, though. I really hope production listens to the complaints and gives us 1) no returnees and 2) no dumbfuck recruits.

From what I read ratings were amazing until cody / jessica got voted out and they've been on the downward trend pretty quick. I'm sure ratings wise the show will be fine, but I honestly think this season is one of the first seasons were the majority of the players who make it to jury have ruined their lives to do it. We'll see though I'm probably just being bitter betty.

btw these fucking cucks, all of them except jason (he wasnt in on it as he was the target) just threw the hoh to xmas. Pauls plan. This season is so fucked. We're day after live vote and jason 100% is goign home unless he can beat 5 other people against him in the pov.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
When I read that's what happened this morning it angered me more than a tv should have the ability to do. I take back my previous comments about other seasons being worse. These people are god damn retarded. People are going to see this and be in awe.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
He definitely deserves it the most, even taking into account his early advantages. These people are fucking terrible.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Great, now Paul has to win, if he's able to puppet master these retards, he deserves it.

This is like saying I should win something special because I taught my dog to sit. No great accomplishment. Derrick was overrated because his housemates were giant cucks. Paul makes Derrick look like Sun Tzu.

I'd rather a bitter jury give it to a retard (raven or josh) just to spite paul. It's all about the lulz and ruining of lives at this point.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is like saying I should win something special because I taught my dog to sit. No great accomplishment. Derrick was overrated because his housemates were giant cucks. Paul makes Derrick look like Sun Tzu.

I'd rather a bitter jury give it to a retard (raven or josh) just to spite paul. It's all about the lulz and ruining of lives at this point.
did you see the best segment of the night? the jury segment?

even cody seems to want to give it to paul for being a puppet master.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
did you see the best segment of the night? the jury segment?

even cody seems to want to give it to paul for being a puppet master.

Oh i'd put my money on paul getting the win. I just hope he doesn't.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
This group of idiots will walk right out the door thinking they played a good game. I suppose in that regard, Paul is playing a good game but man is he really getting people to do some dirty shit.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
This group of idiots will walk right out the door thinking they played a good game. I suppose in that regard, Paul is playing a good game but man is he really getting people to do some dirty shit.

It's almost like the producers hand picked a majority of the cast that would play passively with a returning player, stacking the odds in his favor.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
How the fuck was Xmas cleared to play in a running comp? More production sucking Paul's dick?