Big Brother

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
I cannot express in words how much I hate these people. They don't deserve to be in this game. This is a fucking mockery. I knew the HOH was thrown to Hanukkah but they didn't even play a single round. Unbelievable.

Now on the feeds, Josh is starting to see into Paul's bullshit and Hanukkah shuts him down every time he brings it up.

Just end the season now and give the money to Paul.

Vetiria

Celebrity Big Brother announced tonight to air this winter. Can't be worse than this shitshow.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This has to be the worst double eviction episode ever and I've been watching BB for 10+ years. What a terrible season. I did enjoy the goodbye clips to Jason and how Josh blew up Paul's bullshit, then they played the clip from Paul bullshitting Jason.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Alex has to be the dumbest bitch in the history of this show. What a fucking waste of a double eviction.

I maintain Paul is going to have a bitter jury and they'll vote for who ever he brings with him.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vetiria

Josh had such a perfect opportunity during the veto to blow up Paul's game to everyone and bitched out. Paul could have easily gone home tonight but no, they continue to do his bidding.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Josh had such a perfect opportunity during the veto to blow up Paul's game to everyone and bitched out. Paul could have easily gone home tonight but no, they continue to do his bidding.
Paul literally threw Josh under the bus after Jason got the boot and Josh didn't even defend himself. He willingly let Paul keep all heat off him and put it on Josh. This shit is nuts...

Arative

Vyemm Raider
With Josh blowing up Paul's game in the good bye messages to Jason, that's going to fuck Paul with the jury. So at least that's something to look forward too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vetiria

Paul literally threw Josh under the bus after Jason got the boot and Josh didn't even defend himself. He willingly let Paul keep all heat off him and put it on Josh. This shit is nuts...

That fight was planned. Can you believe that? They planned that out and Josh played along. Stupidest mother fuckers ever on reality TV.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
That fight was planned. Can you believe that? They planned that out and Josh played along. Stupidest mother fuckers ever on reality TV.
Hah. I assumed as much, which makes it even crazier.

Vetiria

The sad thing is I don't think Alex has any idea that Paul fucked her and Jason.

Oh she doesn't have a fucking clue. I honestly believe she thinks Kevin voted out Jason even though Kevin was nominated. And he's the only person that might give her some insight. Kevin called this shit last Friday.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This has to be the worst double eviction episode ever and I've been watching BB for 10+ years. What a terrible season. I did enjoy the goodbye clips to Jason and how Josh blew up Paul's bullshit, then they played the clip from Paul bullshitting Jason.

Wife and i stopped watching last week. Any good jury house shenanigans?

I wish the bb house was in key west right now and they didnt tell em about irma. Id watch that live feed.

• 1Worf

Vetiria

They've only shown one jury house clip, last week. Cody and Elena giving Mark shit for hugging the other house guests as he left.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL the Josh/Paul thing was staged???? Oh my god these people are beyond brainwashed.

Personally, I'm still holding on to the hope that Josh is playing to be the goat.... I honestly think his actions/talks with Jason, and I only watched the TV edit, so I'm well aware that all that shit was just edited together well, are an indication to me that Josh is trying to start appealing to the Jury. He had no intention of making a move against Paul, I'm hoping he feels his only move is to be Paul's number 2 and then try to appeal to everyone past Mark that it was all Paul doing everything. And LOL @ Raven's exit interview last night. My god these people are delusional. I should have stopped watching, but for stupid ass reason, I'm part of the problem and can't.

I think the Celebrity season just sounds dumb. There is no way it won't be anything more than a bunch of dried up has beens, some youtube personalities I've never heard of, and some D list singers and actors. They will all be in their absolute best behavior and will never be themselves, and they will most likely be playing for charity so the drive won't be there. And in the end it'll still beat out this turd of a season.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
HOH spoilers

Josh won HOH, he'll go after after alex and kevin with alex going home.

These people are dumb. Shit Raven thinks she was actually a good player?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I think there was no chance Alex wasn't getting sit home (outside of veto win) this week since she couldn't play for the HoH. Her HoH run last night was amazingly retarded. I'm guessing she put zero thought in to who actually voted Jason out after it happened, but it's pretty obvious what happened with Christmas being the deciding vote.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
HOH spoilers

Josh won HOH, he'll go after after alex and kevin with alex going home.

These people are dumb. Shit Raven thinks she was actually a good player?

How was ravens exit interview?

And ya anything other than a Kevin, or (sigh) josh when is a total and complete failure of a season.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
How was ravens exit interview?

And ya anything other than a Kevin, or (sigh) josh when is a total and complete failure of a season.

Very ignorant. She said her and Matt played a great game. I couldn't understand some of the other things she said.