Big Brother

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That's kind of the downside of only watching the actual episodes. I saw the whole fight on youtube and in comparison to the episode's cut it wasn't nearly the same.

I'm not watching any live feeds this year, how was the unedited fight?

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I'm glad they didn't do any vets. Makes the season that much more interesting. I think its funny that the other side of the house doesn't seem to have a clue that the level 6 seems to exist and its not like they are trying to hide it.

Also caught an article that Bayleigh thinks she's pregnant with swaggy-c's kid.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider

There was just more of it. At least it wasn't edited to cast everyone in a totally different light like last year's bullshit with Paul and his minions going after Paul's target of the week, and then the show making it look like the target was the aggressor.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm glad they didn't do any vets. Makes the season that much more interesting. I think its funny that the other side of the house doesn't seem to have a clue that the level 6 seems to exist and its not like they are trying to hide it.

Also caught an article that Bayleigh thinks she's pregnant with swaggy-c's kid.
They are retards, man. I've never seen a group be in power so often, yet still not get out anyone they want to. It's been hilarious.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
are there even any recent vets in the last 5 years that are even watchable a second time around? or are they gonna be a paul shit show

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I feel like its gotta be an all or nothing with vets. Either bring back an entire allstar cast or just keep it completely fresh.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't either, but I've been reading the Reddit section about it this season. The fight was like 5 minutes of Bayleigh just losing her shit. She's completely insane. She has literally no empathy. Everything is about her. You could see it in the JC and Bayleigh conversation where he said American Inventor once and she lost it, but then after he said "faggot" and "midget" were equally offensive to him, she not only ignored his point but then continued to use the words over and over in the conversation.

Apparently the show is doing a poor job of showing all the crazy shit going on though. We get small snippets, but if they had more time this season would be even better.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Bayleigh is an entitled asshole. Glad to see her go. JC makes me laugh.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't either, but I've been reading the Reddit section about it this season. The fight was like 5 minutes of Bayleigh just losing her shit. She's completely insane. She has literally no empathy. Everything is about her. You could see it in the JC and Bayleigh conversation where he said American Inventor once and she lost it, but then after he said "faggot" and "midget" were equally offensive to him, she not only ignored his point but then continued to use the words over and over in the conversation.

Apparently the show is doing a poor job of showing all the crazy shit going on though. We get small snippets, but if they had more time this season would be even better.

I really wish they'd up the run times of the episodes to two hours. Seriously. What else are you going to show? Under the Dome? Zombie Animals take over the planet?

I was going to link the video of the whole fight but Endemol blocked it in the US ugh. It really was a thing to behold. She got so pissed she somehow made her mouth bleed, it was insane.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I was going to link the video of the whole fight but Endemol blocked it in the US ugh. It really was a thing to behold. She got so pissed she somehow made her mouth bleed, it was insane.

she claimed afterwords she blacked out in a fit of rage and had chewed up her cheek. definitely sane

also her casual racism came out as she walked out of the house and told everyone they didn't have to be afraid anymore because the big scary black woman was leaving

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
also her casual racism came out as she walked out of the house and told everyone they didn't have to be afraid anymore because the big scary black woman was leaving
thats literally how every black woman has exited BB

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Rockstar.....wow Rockstar. She deserves to go home after the gift she gave Tyler during veto comp.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
That veto comp was epic. All those people trashing Rockstar. Whelp. She beat your ass, so what does that say about you? My wife told me Rockstar goes full blow SJW afterwards calling Angela the pretty privileged white princess. This season just keeps delivering.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That veto comp was epic. All those people trashing Rockstar. Whelp. She beat your ass, so what does that say about you? My wife told me Rockstar goes full blow SJW afterwards calling Angela the pretty privileged white princess. This season just keeps delivering.
I laughed so hard at how she not only gave the 2nd to last round to Tyler, but then completely fucked the last one.

And yeah, you can tell Rockstar was bullied in high school (or rather, probably that she was just a social outcast). She made a similar comment about Brett and how "people like him always win!"

This season has my favorite meme ever, too. Every single thread on Reddit since it happened has been "I can't believe they'd do xyz 3 weeks after Rockstar's daughter's birthday!"

"Disgusting!"

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm going with outcast. It's obvious she is the type that hates people who are successful and believes the only reason they are is because of looks/family fortune. I actually was kind of proud of her for getting as far as she did in that comp because usually she is the first one out. But legit her fuck up with Tyler will definitely go down in history as what the hell. You gotta check your kindness like that at the door in this game. It is cut throat. I'd never be able to do it either, but that's why I wouldn't even think about signing up.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
This season, man. I almost felt bad for Rockstar last night. Her team was so stoked when she got up there at the final round. Hahahaha.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd go a crazy as Sam is, if I was in that house.

Exactly, that would be me too. Tyler is by and far the most brilliant player this season, but I just could not do what he is doing to her. Yeah, it is a game, and this year's cast has been the best in any reality show to totally be able to separate game from reality (nothing personal), but it's obvious Sam is not cut like that.

With that said, JC and Scottie need to shit or get off the pot after tonight. Level 6 is going to Level 6 once Faute is down to just Fessy and Hayliegh. They get Hay out first, Fessy is a dumbass and I'm amazed he is dressed properly every day, let alone actually navigate the shark infested waters, so if they want to do anything other than just be numbers 8 and 9, now is the time to rally what is left of Faute and themselves.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm going with outcast. It's obvious she is the type that hates people who are successful and believes the only reason they are is because of looks/family fortune. I actually was kind of proud of her for getting as far as she did in that comp because usually she is the first one out. But legit her fuck up with Tyler will definitely go down in history as what the hell. You gotta check your kindness like that at the door in this game. It is cut throat. I'd never be able to do it either, but that's why I wouldn't even think about signing up.

I hate people like her and have known a few personally and the negativity is sunk in so deep that there is no saving them. They never stop for one second to think maybe this dude/chick is successful because he/she has a positive attitude, sense of humor and willingness to learn and grow from mistakes with letting those mistakes get to them too much.